kreuzer?!!?

Started by big_cox21, February 27, 2013, 02:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big_cox21

first off why didnt he play in his nab games?

second does anyone one know what micks plans are for him? will he solo ruck? will he spend more time through the midfield then down forward?

am considering him under a new as an alternative to goldstein

Sabretooth Tigers

G'day Bigfella,  read in the Sun a couple of weeks ago where Mick said he'd be spending plenty of time at CHF.
My ruck  is now Ryder and Leuey, but it changes almost daily and may very well finish up with Ryder plus, either Kreuzer, Mumford or Maric. No idea why he isn't playing NAB yet, but he's supposed to play in this weeks game. Cheers.
After reading the article attached below have ploncked on Ryder and Kreuz.

gunnerzzz

He has issues with his hip and knee in the past. Not sure if that's why he didn't play nab 1, probably jus being rested. Interesting article here on him, could be a nice POD.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-03/blues-kreuz-ready-to-burst

ronl

I took a chance on him last year and, really, really, you are Krusin for a bruisin with this guy.  Anything that can possibly go wrong with him, whether it's a knee, hip, rib, neck, ankle etc will, at some stage, go wrong.  All of us here on this site are good at talking ourselves into things, in fact we're experts, but don't talk yourself into this, you'll thank me.