Which two?

Started by KingJB, February 24, 2013, 07:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingJB

Should I take Moloney and Russell
Or
Embley and Atley

betch ya

Moloney and Russell - if Russell has good JS which remains to be seen - he should imo

Windigo

The Bull & Russell. Not a fan of Atley TBH.

Toga

Yep, Moloney and Russell for me as well.

Moloney looked the goods last night, and Russ looked very good when he played in NAB last week, but still not sold on his JS tbh. If he is named round 1 though, get on option 1.

...This is Jordan Russell yeah?

Windigo

Don't think it'd be Luke Russell.

KingJB

Yeah mate Jordan! Yeah I'm gonna go that I reckon or if I can get a touch more cash somehow by shuffling ill go Moloney and Broughton I reckon that would be the better of both

KingJB

Actually iv had a blonde moment That's an extra 100k haha won't be finding that! Shouldn't be playing with my team hungover!

Toga

lol yeah might be a bit hard to do that ;)

nah think option 1 is the way to go mate, Moloney was impressive as was Russell, while I just think Embley & Atley will be a bit too inconsistent this year for my liking.

GoLions

Obviously wait until they've all played some full games, but Moloney destroyed last night. So I would be going with him and Russell at this stage.

KingJB

As a fellow lions boy I love having them in my team!  :D

timmyparso

currently have Embley, Moloney and Atley. Can't fit both Atley and Russell in Defence.

Although plenty of rookies in the midfield, but the midfield looks more solid if you have both Embley and Moloney in there, some added fire power for half the cost of a premium and can be used as a stepping stone to super premium when upgrading.