Here's one from left field

Started by shorty3264, February 23, 2013, 08:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorty3264

Rhys O'Keeffe from the Blues, will he get a go? I'm not really considering him but I think he's a quality player if he can get an oppurtunity. Deadly left foot kick, averaged 21 touches in the VFL along with 7.2 handball recieves, he's 22 now, probably needs an injury to give him a go. But an interesting prospect.

nrich102

shorty3264

Quote from: nrich102 on February 23, 2013, 08:23:16 PM
Nah, I dont think he will play
Yeh im not sure he will either, but he's a guy I liked a few years back. Interested in some thoughts, cheers.

Mat0369

Has been playing well in the preseason games but would be trying to get ahead of Yarran, Scotland, Tuohy, Duigan and a couple of others. The other guy at the blues that has had a good pre season is Nick Graham who they said played well in both practice matches. Again he has a lot of guys ahead of him as well.

shorty3264

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 23, 2013, 09:30:27 PM
Has been playing well in the preseason games but would be trying to get ahead of Yarran, Scotland, Tuohy, Duigan and a couple of others. The other guy at the blues that has had a good pre season is Nick Graham who they said played well in both practice matches. Again he has a lot of guys ahead of him as well.
Yeh true. Oh yeh for sure! Graham is an absolute smokey. I can't believe he slipped so far down, averaged 25 touches in the TAC Cup and won the Morrish Medal.