WHY...is Dustin Martin so popular??

Started by blues boy, February 19, 2013, 07:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: essendon2 on February 23, 2013, 07:11:58 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 23, 2013, 07:10:34 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on February 23, 2013, 05:23:07 PM
Dusty might look the better player and become a star,but at the momment M.Wright is a better Fantasy player imo.

yes I have them like this ( if all 100% fit) MID/FWD top 10.

Rocky - Johnson - Daisy - Chapman - Robbo (just) - Wright - Martin - Lewis - Bartel - Boomer

expecting Bartel to drop further this season he has over the last 3 and his mid time will further decrease this season.
forgot Buddy?

MID/FWD - buddy just a FWD :) otherwise i forgot lots :) pav waite ? walker cloke? roo's etc etc

I ordered them in predicted averages with robbo over wright being questionable and Daisy is questionable overall due to limited preseason and less mid time potentially.

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 23, 2013, 07:14:34 PM
I ordered them in predicted averages with robbo over wright being questionable and Daisy is questionable overall due to limited preseason and less mid time potentially.

Oh ok, fair enough then. I thought you were ranking them on how good of a pick they were, which is why I was shocked at Chappy and Diasy over Robbo lol. Still, I reckon Robbo will average more than both.

essendon2

Dusty might look the better player and become a star,but at the momment M.Wright is a better Fantasy player imo.

Rocky - Johnson - Daisy - Chapman - Robbo (just) - Wright - Martin - Lewis - Bartel - Boomer

expecting Bartel to drop further this season he has over the last 3 and his mid time will further decrease this season.
forgot Buddy?

MID/FWD - buddy just a FWD :) otherwise i forgot lots :) pav waite ? walker cloke? roo's etc etc

what about Zorko!  ???

Grazz

Quote from: Adamant on February 23, 2013, 07:24:40 PM

Oh ok, fair enough then. I thought you were ranking them on how good of a pick they were, which is why I was shocked at Chappy and Diasy over Robbo lol. Still, I reckon Robbo will average more than both.

I hope so to although Daisy could be threat once he's up and running, be interesting to see how Mick uses Robbo or do you think it will be the status quo from last year before injury slowed him up.

essendon has a point Zorks will have to be in the mix, will be watche dmore closely this year but without the sub affected games should increase his avg by a few points. Have him to.  ;D

Adamant

Quote from: Grazz on February 23, 2013, 07:30:07 PM

I hope so to although Daisy could be threat once he's up and running, be interesting to see how Mick uses Robbo or do you think it will be the status quo from last year before injury slowed him up.

essendon has a point Zorks will have to be in the mix, will be watche dmore closely this year but without the sub affected games should increase his avg by a few points. Have him to.  ;D

Yeah, Daisy will be underdone when he starts the year, which will really hamper his scoring. It's the main reason why I reckon Robbo will average more. If Daisy was fit though, I'd predict him with a higher average.

Grazz

Quote from: Adamant on February 23, 2013, 07:33:25 PM
Quote from: Grazz on February 23, 2013, 07:30:07 PM

Yeah, Daisy will be underdone when he starts the year, which will really hamper his scoring. It's the main reason why I reckon Robbo will average more. If Daisy was fit though, I'd predict him with a higher average.

Yeh agree.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: essendon2 on February 23, 2013, 07:26:29 PM

forgot Buddy?

what about Zorko!  ???

OMG -what a dud - I forgot ZORKO - how could I - he signed my Lions Hat :)

this will be contentious but let me just slip him in..... there..

Rocky - Zorko - Johnson - Daisy - Chapman - Robbo (just) - Wright - Martin - Lewis - Bartel

Still can't go past Rocky if he plays the entire season on the Ball.

Zorko may be a little high at 2?

NAH - GUN

Grazz

Haha your confidence fills me with joy Colli, i got some Zork on me Fork when i shifted Cox into the rucks when Sand blew a tyre.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Grazz on February 23, 2013, 07:55:13 PM
Haha your confidence fills me with joy Colli, i got some Zork on me Fork when i shifted Cox into the rucks when Sand blew a tyre.

don't get me started on Zorko, love the guy, I screwed up a lot last season but I knew all about zorko and he came in to my team when he played his first game. and never left, probably never will. :)

never n doubt, was captain and best and fiarest winner 3 years in a row at Broadbeach, footy is rough up here in QLD, maybe it is everywhere, but generally a couple of years in the NEAFL up here and your AFL ready...

BANG - get some Zork on your Fork.

Gold Coast traded him they didn't want him - he doesn't like them now :)  bad call GCS, bad call everyone who overlooked him for 3 years, but maybe he wasn't ready.

IS NOW :)

Off to the pies next season  :o  too good for Brisbane  ;D  that's supposed to invoke a post from Ringo, haven't seen him a bit, but that will bring him out  ;D

nrich102

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 23, 2013, 08:02:28 PM
Quote from: Grazz on February 23, 2013, 07:55:13 PM

don't get me started on Zorko, love the guy, I screwed up a lot last season but I knew all about zorko and he came in to my team when he played his first game. and never left, probably never will. :)

never n doubt, was captain and best and fiarest winner 3 years in a row at Broadbeach, footy is rough up here in QLD, maybe it is everywhere, but generally a couple of years in the NEAFL up here and your AFL ready...

Gold Coast traded him they didn't want him - he doesn't like them now :)  bad call GCS, bad call everyone who overlooked him for 3 years, but maybe he wasn't ready.

Off to the pies next season  :o  too good for Brisbane  ;D  that's supposed to invoke a post from Ringo, haven't seen him a bit, but that will bring him out  ;D
The Zork will never leave my fork

Grazz

Quote from: Colliwobblers link=topic=72407.msg 1000643#msg 1000643 date=1361610148
Quote from: Grazz link=topic=72407.msg 1000628#msg 1000628 date=1361609713

never n doubt, was captain and best and fairest winner 3 years in a row at Broadbeach, footy is rough up here in QLD, maybe it is everywhere, but generally a couple of years in the NEAFL up here and your AFL ready...

Yeh GCS and others should be kicking themselves. I have no doubt Ringo has smelt blood in the water as is circling for a reply to the Pie's comment lol.  ;D