Main Menu

Richmond Membership 2013

Started by quinny88, February 28, 2013, 08:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Just doing my bit for the RFC membership drive!  They are targeting 60,000 members this season so if this gets through to even 1 of you then ive done my bit in helping them get a step closer!

Ive been a member for 10 years now. In that time we have played in 0 finals series and lost a lot more games than we have won. I have walked out of the MCG dissapointed more times than I can remember but at the end of the day, the good memories outweigh the bad. the feeling of being at a packed MCG seeing the tigers win is unbeatable. I have never considered not renewing my membership at the start of the season because I love watching the boys play and knowing ive put in for the club and feel a part of it and the start of every season brings a fresh start.
Now is the perfect time to jump on board. We have the best list we have had in the 24 years ive been alive, Our captain is one of the best players in the AFL and only 22 years old, We have a 2 time Coleman Medalist that is only 24 and a group of young players all hitting the prime of their careers at the same time and finally we have been given a fair fixture that should see us make the finals.
We haven't played finals in 12 years yet we still have one of the highest amount of members in the country and there are a lot more out there that haven't yet signed up.
If you are thinking about it. Do it. It's worth it. Who wants to watch it on tv.. you cant beat being at the game.
If you are an interstate supporter, there are still memberships available so dont think there is no point in you getting one. They are a lot cheaper and still mean that you are putting your support behind the best football club in the world. Go the Tiges!

Chelskiman

I really want to become a member but I'm from Tassie so I'm not going to get all the benefits of being a member.  Still reckon I might sign up though.

quinny88

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 09, 2013, 05:24:19 PM
I really want to become a member but I'm from Tassie so I'm not going to get all the benefits of being a member.  Still reckon I might sign up though.

Yeah jump on board mate. It doesnt cost much for an interstate membership

Toga

I'm from SA and I've been signed up as a member the last four years.

We still get to one game in Adelaide every year but don't use all of the benefits of the membership. Still think its a good thing to do to sign up for it, just feels like you're really getting behind the club!

quinny88

Quote from: Toga on March 09, 2013, 07:28:57 PM

We still get to one game in Adelaide every year but don't use all of the benefits of the membership. Still think its a good thing to do to sign up for it, just feels like you're really getting behind the club!

Good on ya toga that's awesome mate

Jroo

Quote from: quinny88 on March 09, 2013, 09:59:07 PM
Quote from: Toga on March 09, 2013, 07:28:57 PM

Good on ya toga that's awesome mate
+ 1 awesome work Toga  8)
I'm a member also  8)
I think our aim this year is 60k, which is awesome for a team who has had such little success. We have 46,891 ATM, so hoepfully we get there!

Chelskiman

Hey, guys, I've decided I will sign up and become a member, despite living in Tassie.  My question to you guys is which package would you recommend for me?

Toga

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 13, 2013, 05:31:59 PM
Hey, guys, I've decided I will sign up and become a member, despite living in Tassie.  My question to you guys is which package would you recommend for me?

Great work Chelski! :D good choice!!

I think what I have is the Country/Interstate membership (from memory) - suits me well living in SA, as I get to see our one Adelaide game a year and we usually get across for one in Melbourne every year.

Would probably suit you as well given you are also an interstate member. :)

tbagrocks

Pass!!

But I do hope all the bamdwagons get on board now, let's se the MCG packed for Tigers games, I want to see them take it up to the big bullies in Melbourne!

Chelskiman

Quote from: Toga on March 13, 2013, 06:28:56 PM
Quote from: Chelskiman on March 13, 2013, 05:31:59 PM

Great work Chelski! :D good choice!!

I think what I have is the Country/Interstate membership (from memory) - suits me well living in SA, as I get to see our one Adelaide game a year and we usually get across for one in Melbourne every year.

Would probably suit you as well given you are also an interstate member. :)

That's the one I was looking at.  There was another cheaper one I was looking at too (the Tiger Insider I think it's called), but I like the looks of the Country/Interstate so I reckon that's the one I'll go for.

Chelskiman

Ok, lads, I'm in!  Just paid for the Country/Interstate membership now. :D

Jroo

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 13, 2013, 08:31:41 PM
Great work!  8)

Toga

On ya Chelsk! :D

quinny88

Good on ya chelk, thats awesome  ;D

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 13, 2013, 06:44:11 PM
Pass!!

But I do hope all the bamdwagons get on board now, let's se the MCG packed for Tigers games, I want to see them take it up to the big bullies in Melbourne!

Tbag dont worry about the tiger fans, we already pull bigger crowds than any team apart from Collingwood. Just wait till were playing finals. There are thousands of em still hiding out there :P