Heppell vs. Hartlett vs. D.Pearce vs. Broughton

Started by m.ley23, February 23, 2013, 04:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m.ley23

I can have any two of these guys. My little reasoning for all -

Heppell - Looks set to play in the midfield and whilst it is only NAB Cup he did look very solid. Uses the ball quite well.

Hartlett - Provided he can stay away form injury the guy can genuinely play. Will roll through the middle and looks to be the designated kicker if that makes sense. Again uses the ball well.

D.Pearce - Will play on the wing in a decent team when Hill will most likely get all the attention. Uses the ball well and they will look for him plenty.

Broughton - Has always been a good scorer (Pre Ross Lyon) and will take on a lot of responsiblility at Gold Coast. Should get plenty of the ball.

All opinions welcome remembering i can have two

GraysFan

heppell plus.... well take your pick :P however hartlett has an easy run to begin with

djmickdb

Jroo

Out of the 4 I'd probably pick
Broughton -I think he'll be the best scorer out of the lot + he's a def/fwd, which will be very handy
Hartlett - If he stays injury free, he'll be a gun
Heppell also won't be a bad pick I'd have Heppell over Hartlett, due to Hartlett's injury concerns, but if you want to take a risk, I'd go with Hamish Hartlett  8)

shorty3264

Heppell and Broughton I reckon, Broughton has to be a lock at this stage and I think Heppell is the most reliable out of the others.

GoLions

Heppell and either Hartlett or Broughton. With Broughton being cheaper and fwd/def dpp, he might be the better choice.