Suckling

Started by Screech, February 21, 2013, 09:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Screech

Apparantly, with Clinton Young gone, will spend more time up field this season.....Should I take a punt and go with from round 1 or just keep him on my watchlist? (baring in mind that Birchall and Lake are also viable defence options in DT...I reckon any one of them would be a good pick.....

elephants

Hmmmm I've also heard that Savage will get some time in Young's spot and that Birch will also get a run on the wing.

Suckers would be a great POD and he's got a massive ceiling on him so if you've got the eggs, then yeah! Good pick!

Not fitting my structure though he could with some handy nab performances ;)

yorgis

don't forget lakey's up in the backs with birch and he'll take a few points

Mr.Craig

Half the team is rumoured to be playing on the wing this year. Who knows what will really happen. :-\

Adamant

Not a fan personally, but that is probably because he flowered me in the finals this year. Still won 2/4 GFs though...

If he does go back to 2011 form and average 90+, be prepared to trade his ass in finals. He's screwed me in the second half of the last 2 years. >:(

Hagebear

He's soo close to getting a gig in my team. Will have to wait until the full NAB games to see how he's going

Screech

thanks for your positive feedback, seems like he is a definite candidate for the watchlist

tbagrocks

He was great for his value in 2011, in 2012 I started him again >:(  a potato that I won't be picking again

Jay

Not a bad pick. Would be a nice POD if it pays off :)

ronl

Agree totally with tbag, after last year he got the "never again" stamped across his forehead.