Main Menu

NAB replays

Started by Ziplock, February 26, 2013, 10:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

so, for those of us who don't have foxtel, has anyone been watching the NAB replays on the afl website?

I watched the blues vs giants one, but they for some reason only have the 2nd half of the giants vs swans :(

just wondering, it'd be interesting if we could get peoples thoughts on various players in their team :P

for example, miles scored 70 dt points in like 1/3 of a footy game... when  I saw him with it, he looked really good... but I swear I didnt see him with it enough for 70 points.

Hamptons a freak :P
Sumner has a pretty insane amount of speed in his legs.
Ohailpin was very average.
Shiel reallllly needs to work on his disposal efficiency
Giles was really good, I swear, if we'd had two of him last season, we would have won at least 5 games.
Patton was pretty impressive at CHF- really threw his weight around- I dont think he had much TOG in the second half though, or he would have scored higher.
Cameron was really good as well, but played unfortunately up at FF for most the game.
Palmer had a couple of ok moments... he had one really, really impressive one where he marked the ball, played on instantly and then centered it with a crazy kick (or it looked like one from the camera angle anyway) to patton.

anyway, you kind of get the point- didn't intend it to become like fantasy footy relevant... nonetheless, original question...

anyone been catching up on the replays? :P

quinny88

I've managed to watch ever game now as they repeat them over and over again on foxtell and I was most impressed with Rowe from Carlton. Find it hard to take anyone too seriously in these round robin games though

tbagrocks

Still waiting to get it connected >:(  got a technician coming in an hour ::)

Grazz

Telstra T-Box repeating them constantly, watched them a few times now.  :)