Kane cornes?

Started by owenbond007, February 18, 2013, 11:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

Was going to start ebert as a pod? But i have had a change of heart - downed to k.cornes instead and upped cotchin to swan. Set with the view of if Swan looks set to drop after 2 rounds offload him and grab him back in a couple of rounds.

Do you think this old soldier can do a job early? He has gotta have a 2nd wind with all these young pups bringing plenty of energy to the table.

Adamant

I was actually thinking about him the other day, but he doesn't score that great against weaker oppositon.

Kane's last 2 scores against Port's first 5 games.

Melbourne - 60 & 81
GWS - N/A
Adelaide - 98 & 57
Gold Coast - 93 & DNP

Seriously, I wouldn't bother picking someone based on their opposition unless they're a premium. It could backfire massively.

tbagrocks

No, look at a Monfries, Broadbent instead, even Boak

Kane won't be any better for too long

Jroo

This is what I think  :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
But seriously, I think there's better option out there, plus his older and he's scores will be on the decline   :-\

owenbond007

down to embly then and up byrnes then. Monfries done his hammy wouldnt touch him anyway nor boak or broadbent.

owenbond007

maybe lewis jetta ???????

Noz

Below is a paragraph i have written about Kane Cornes expectations for 2013 fantasy wise.

Kane Cornes
What a career this man has had will go down as one of the best players we have produced in our short stint in the AFL, Will reach a great milestone reaching 250 games this season could even break the record for the most games ever played for Port Adelaide this season.

Kane Cornet's most successful teams
Collingwood - 12 matches - 103 average
West Coast   - 13 matches - 103 average
Western Bulldogs    - 10 matches - 101 average
Fremantle - 15 games - 101 average
Hawthorn - 15 games - 99 average

Kane Cornes's least successful teams
Adelaide - 17 matches - 84 average
Brisbane - 11 match - 85 average
Richmond - 13 matches - 88 average
Sydney - 11 matches - 89 average
Geelong - 12 match - 90 average

Noz Prediction: Cornes now 30 years old will have to do something drastic to gain a spot in your team with many younger players pushing for mid time, Cornes may find himself heading up forward more and more next year, Will still get enough mid time to get a decent 90 average.

tbagrocks

Yes Kane could be better than the last three years, after the unworthy scrutinary of Kane of late he seems to be stepping up under Hinkley

Noz

Has been a great servant for the AFL and Port Adelaide respectively throughout his career, I still feel he is very under rated when looking at current game greats.

Hagebear

Much better options out there the Kane. Nat Fyfe at 458k??

Nails

The question I ask myself is... Kan e do it? I think he cornt do it. But he might put out decent numbers.

Windigo

Got him in Elite. Was one of my staples players back in the day.

Knee jerk reaction to get him DT...