Previous topic - Next topic

Which Combo?

Duffield + Lonergan (GCS) + Sandilands + 100k
4 (44.4%)
Yarran + Mundy + Goldstein
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

hawkers65

Who would you pick for D3/D4, M5 and R1?

This is how I see it:
1) Duffy (97) + Lonergan (75) + Sandi (115) = 287 + 100k
2) Yarran (90) + Mundy (108) + Goldy (102) = 300

1) Has 2 definite keepers and a great cash cow
2) Has between 1 and 3 keeps as IMO Yarran and Mundy have the potential to achieve a keeper average for their position: 95 and 110.

So what are your thoughts?
Thanks Hawkers!

GM

Option 2 as a safer option if Mundy comes up ok

enzedder

Don't like either combo to be honest. Go back to the drawing board. Duffield and Yarran will lose you games...too hot and cold and Lonergan I wouldn't have.

hawkers65

Quote from: enzedder on February 17, 2013, 03:02:39 PM
Don't like either combo to be honest. Go back to the drawing board. Duffield and Yarran will lose you games...too hot and cold and Lonergan I wouldn't have.

Well I totally disagree with your last comment! Duffield is a very solid option this year with no more Broughton, Yarran has averaged 90 in the past but struggled with injury this year and will flourish under Malthouse as he will play him in the Shaw role. So IMO you looking at atleast a 90 average and he is priced at just 60! Lonergan is a big bodied 18 year old playing for GCS, plus Caddy and Iles have left which leaves the door wide open for he and O'Meara, who IMO is a great pick. Who would you play over Lonergan than if I have Wines, Mitchell, Crouch, O'Meara and Viney already?

nrich102