Main Menu

tactics

Started by gotheroos!, February 17, 2013, 03:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotheroos!

hey guys,

is it possible to have a good team with just 1 rookie starting in dfence/fwds, but 4 in the mids? so 4 gun + 4 rookies in mids? thoghts? thanks

Capper

Do you mean rookie players or rookie priced players?

Does this also mean that you have 5 prem fwds and backs or some mid pricers in there as well?

thefuzz

I only have 3 rookies on the field between the FWDs and DEFs but to try and do it with just 1 is silly. You will miss out on too many of the good rookies (the back rookies specifically, there are shower all fwd rookie options). Pittard, Stevenson, Docherty, Goodes, Terlich, Coloquan, Van Unen, Vlastuin is just off the top of my head; some of these are bound to play round 1 and score decently.
I am going 4 rookie mids on the field too (most likely) as I think Wines and Omeara will avg 80, Viney and Mitchell should go 70ish reckon and all have quite good job security I think (provided Mitchell gets elevated obviously). Then there is still Lonergan, Crouch, Jones etc to increase in value sitting on the pine.

Mat0369

I have Mitchell in my team right now but I am worried about him. He is a second year player trying to break into a fantastic premiership winning midfield. I don't think he will get many games due to injuries right now. I was just looking at the depth of the  Swans midfield and it is huge.

Vincent

He's talking about Mitchell from Port. The best rookie of the year!

Mat0369

I missed the gets elevated bit. Probably should put an initial next to the names. Although when Tom Mitchell does break in for the Swans, he will be a beast.