Cotchin
28 (45.2%)

Total Members Voted: 2

SydneyRox

Quote from: noto07 on February 14, 2013, 03:55:31 PM
Quote from: colmullet on February 14, 2013, 03:51:47 PM
Quote from: noto07 on February 14, 2013, 03:38:11 PM
Quote from: colmullet on February 14, 2013, 03:18:30 PM
out of these three i don't have Kennedy....scored great the first half of the year when Jack was still in his run with role....then he got freed up second half of the year and belted out a huge second half and Kennedy dropped away.....im saving 40K and starting Jack, the kids a jet.
:o... I'd like to know where you got this theory from.. JPK pumped out some massive scores in the second half of the year as well. And Jack had a fair few smaller scores in the second half of the year. JPK is well worth the extra 40k.

lol true i looked into it more, JPK had more scores under 100 in the second half of the season and averaged slightly less than Jack, i just think for 40K less Jack represents better value for similar output

Haha ok. Both should average really well. But im expecting JPK to go 120+ where as i think Jack will be between 110-115. Only room for one in my team. And you know my choice haha :)

Unless you want to start both due the early draw, take the price rise on Jack and then sideways to a under value premium??

jack -> swan is only $70k... first price adjustment could get that down to $30-40k

If jack has a blinder against the suns round 2 and swan is poor vs Carlton that score will effect prices for another week, its a stretch, but not inconceivable, you could straight swap Jack to Swan in round 4

The_Captain

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 14, 2013, 04:18:02 PM
Quote from: noto07 on February 14, 2013, 03:55:31 PM
Quote from: colmullet on February 14, 2013, 03:51:47 PM
Quote from: noto07 on February 14, 2013, 03:38:11 PM
Quote from: colmullet on February 14, 2013, 03:18:30 PM
out of these three i don't have Kennedy....scored great the first half of the year when Jack was still in his run with role....then he got freed up second half of the year and belted out a huge second half and Kennedy dropped away.....im saving 40K and starting Jack, the kids a jet.
:o... I'd like to know where you got this theory from.. JPK pumped out some massive scores in the second half of the year as well. And Jack had a fair few smaller scores in the second half of the year. JPK is well worth the extra 40k.

lol true i looked into it more, JPK had more scores under 100 in the second half of the season and averaged slightly less than Jack, i just think for 40K less Jack represents better value for similar output

Haha ok. Both should average really well. But im expecting JPK to go 120+ where as i think Jack will be between 110-115. Only room for one in my team. And you know my choice haha :)

Unless you want to start both due the early draw, take the price rise on Jack and then sideways to a under value premium??

jack -> swan is only $70k... first price adjustment could get that down to $30-40k

If jack has a blinder against the suns round 2 and swan is poor vs Carlton that score will effect prices for another week, its a stretch, but not inconceivable, you could straight swap Jack to Swan in round 4

True. But then i would have the temptation to keep Jack in expectance that these big scores will continue lol