todd goldstein

Started by ando_10, February 13, 2013, 10:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

he is at pretty tempting price at just under 500k now that hmac is gone will he get back to his 100+ score form?? whats everyones take on him?

quinny88

Take a skim through the boards, theres stacks of talk on him. Will be a very popular choice.
Will avg 110 imo

ando_10

tor01doc

Is he mobile enough?

Lots of hitouts, but this is SC not DT.

I worry so I'll spend more and be more frugal elsewhere.

Leue gives us a break if he stays upright so I feel dirty skimping on both R1 and R2.  :-[

pikla

Agree with quinny, with HMac gone I think he will push 105-110. I think that he and mummy represent the best (proven) value this year but I wouldnt go near someone with constant back issues like mummy has been suffering from so Goldy is locked in to my no.1 ruck spot

jimmyh

Hitouts to advantage is where Goldstein will excel i feel, i agree with 110

quinny88

Quote from: tor01doc on February 13, 2013, 10:53:42 PM
Is he mobile enough?

Lots of hitouts, but this is SC not DT.

I worry so I'll spend more and be more frugal elsewhere.

Leue gives us a break if he stays upright so I feel dirty skimping on both R1 and R2.  :-[

Alot of people question his mobility and how the new rules will affect him but seriously.. What ruckman are noticeably more mobile than him anyway? Ryder and NicNat are the only 2 that are super athletic.
Goldy, Mcevoy, Maric, Mumford, Jacobs, Jolly, Minson,  etc etc are all on about par in my eyes

tor01doc

>:(

I hate this.

Just when I have convinced myself that a player is off limits, you all talk him up and play with my fragile state of mental health!!!

Stop it this instant!

pikla

Quote from: tor01doc on February 13, 2013, 11:04:01 PM

I hate this.

Just when I have convinced myself that a player is off limits, you all talk him up and play with my fragile state of mental health!!!

Stop it this instant!

lol. I think this period sends everyone a little loopy  ;D

quinny88

Quote from: pikla on February 13, 2013, 11:08:00 PM
Quote from: tor01doc on February 13, 2013, 11:04:01 PM

I hate this.

Stop it this instant!

lol. I think this period sends everyone a little loopy  ;D

Haha ill shut up now  :-X