Wasted trades

Started by Samsturmfels, May 11, 2013, 10:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samsturmfels

A few weeks ago I traded Duffield to Birchell, since then Duffield has done better.
This week I traded Dwyer to ben Kennedy so pissed off because Dwyer did great

LF

I traded Dwyer out as well but to Vlastuin so can't complain too much still really pissed off tho.Does stuff all for a few weeks and was basically topped out as well.
Dwyer would have been on my bench but still.

HotTiges

duff to hartlett although i scored Hartlett's 140 vs WC, been bleak since

Big Mac

Also trade Duffield to Birchall :( and I traded out Hill who went on to score a 99.

the captain

I was lucky, wanted to get rid of Dwyer, but there were no good forward rookies so went Heath to Vlastuin instead. Also had Neade on the field ahead of Dwyer, but could use the loophole.

HotTiges

Quote from: the captain on May 11, 2013, 10:36:56 PM
I was lucky, wanted to get rid of Dwyer, but there were no good forward rookies so went Heath to Vlastuin instead. Also had Neade on the field ahead of Dwyer, but could use the loophole.

yeah kept Dwyer, traded Koby for Thomas.. worked out pretty good.. can now swap Neade and Dwyer MPP style.. although now have to hope Viney scores at least 70+.. Dwyer looks the pick of the 'outside' bunch, JS pretty good

Migy119

SOOO happy traded Dwyer to dale Thomas!! But then I reversed it. Win for me!

Sydney14

traded Dwyer to Vlastuin  >:( While Vlastuin scored higher I could have traded Neade instead  ::)

doogz

I traded mundy to ablett this week, but kept shuey.  My plan was to trade shuey in rd 12 to a rd 11 premium (either cotch or lids), even with shueys showerty score this week, I am still hanging on.

whynot102

Traded Gibbs to Hartlett via double trade HH is USELESS when gets any attention. Trading him back to Gibbs or Scotland.

Spuds11

Traded Gibbs to Dixon Dixon gets injured and then misses this week traded Kane Mitchell to Evans a week later Mitchell promoted again

Judd Magic

Quote from: whynot102 on May 11, 2013, 10:51:15 PM
Traded Gibbs to Hartlett via double trade HH is USELESS when gets any attention. Trading him back to Gibbs or Scotland.

This.  >:(

So pissed of with Hartless!

Will most likely piss him off for Lonergan next week via Vlastuin going from midfield to defense.

Then I will go Neade to Franklin.

Hartless is just going to bleed cash the next few weeks, best to just cut my losses.  :'(

Spuds11

He will bounce back stick with him I will

Mat0369

Russell to Docherty, Docherty was named the sub then dropped, could have probably brought in Vlastuin that round

Blicavs to Gawn, probably should have traded Rowe.

GoLions

At least you traded in someone who is playing. Last week I traded Pittard to Waters, and I gotta tell ya, that donut last week was delicious.