All Stars vs Richmond.....LIVE Tonight :)

Started by nostradamus, February 08, 2013, 09:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on February 09, 2013, 06:27:31 PM
Port/Bulldogs match in London was set up was always going to be a close game if one team dominantly controlled the match do you think it would do great to promote the game.

I just expected Richmond being a real team would do a lot more in the game and make it a bit closer.

Yeah but it wasn't a real team. I mean having half of your'e best 22 not play and 9 debutants play isnt exactly a real team.
I know the All stars team wasnt that flash either but it was an important game to them. You could tell that by the way Liam Jones and Aaron Davey went about it.. Jones has never looked so interested in his life and Davey hasnt played that good for 5 years. They are passionate about representing the Aboriginal jumper.
The fact of the matter is that even with a full strength team I would have thought the all stars would still beat us because they are playing a game that means a lot to them against a team that are jogging around going through the motions to have a bit of a kick and get some km's in the legs

Noz

Im giving these opinions without even watching the game so i suppose that doesn't make me the best judge in this situation. What I'm going to do now is sit down and watch the game and hopefully i can just enjoy seeing footy again. Getting quite sick of the repetitiveness of Fox Footy replaying games.

Guess i should apologies to any Richmond fans i have offended.

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on February 09, 2013, 06:43:35 PM
Im giving these opinions without even watching the game so i suppose that doesn't make me the best judge in this situation. What I'm going to do now is sit down and watch the game and hopefully i can just enjoy seeing footy again. Getting quite sick of the repetitiveness of Fox Footy replaying games.

Guess i should apologies to any Richmond fans i have offended.

It was an ordinary one sided game to watch mate believe me. terrible quality to. One team are pumped up and up and about, the other uninterested as you would expect I guess.

And im not offended at all, there are plenty of Richmond supporters sinking the boots in to their own on the Facebook page. I just think its completely un warranted for such a nothing game. People need to put it into context for what it is and not take it so seriously.

If the Nab cup is played at 75% then this was at 50%

Ziplock

it was pretty poor, I watched 3 and a bit quarters, but all stars were all over richmond, the audio quality was bad, and the video quality was terrible- couldnt tell players apart.

GM

I don't think Richmond did themselves any favours having the live feed,and
as much of a nothing game it was, i dont think Dimma would have been to happy.

Grazz

Quote from: Ziplock on February 09, 2013, 07:03:36 PM
it was pretty poor, I watched 3 and a bit quarters, but all stars were all over richmond, the audio quality was bad, and the video quality was terrible- couldnt tell players apart.

The quality was crap and seeing Telstra ia a sponsor of the AFL one would of expected alot better than that rubbish. :(

quinny88

Quote from: greenmoon on February 09, 2013, 07:08:51 PM
I don't think Richmond did themselves any favours having the live feed,and
as much of a nothing game it was, i dont think Dimma would have been to happy.

I think Dimma may have been frustrated at direct turnovers but as a whole I think he got out of it exactly what he wanted to. Played some new players, got a bit match simulation in and the guys got to have a run around.
Bring on round 1 Vs the Blues, thats all i care about!