2012 Vests

Started by Adamant, January 07, 2013, 11:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

I posted this in another thread, but here it is for everyone to see.

A full list of every player from each team who was the sub/was subbed in each round of the 2012 season:

2012 Vests

Btw, I didn't make this speadsheet, all credit goes to RidleyU.

owenbond007

kilbluff1985

Scrads

Awesome resource, thanks Ada :)

kilbluff1985

just reported this post asking HP to sticky it ;)

azza707

most useful post on this forum so far :P

henry

Thanks for this mate  :). May not be all that useful in predicting who will be subbed this season though, as that role often goes to the young kids who have just drafted although it could help. However it will make it easier to see players who have an unfortunate habbit of being a sub, red or green such as Lovett Murray. Cheers for this.

azza707

If youre playing a draft type DT game this year with some mates, looks like Harper and Siposs are ones to look out for who could be well done the pecking order, but their average could be very deceptive. seem to be the players that were subbed the most last year and if they can get consistent games then id be looking at them definitely.

I actually think Siposs has to come into serious consideration in normal DT as well... ;)

henry

Quote from: azza707 on January 14, 2013, 06:02:24 PM
If youre playing a draft type DT game this year with some mates, looks like Harper and Siposs are ones to look out for who could be well done the pecking order, but their average could be very deceptive. seem to be the players that were subbed the most last year and if they can get consistent games then id be looking at them definitely.

I actually think Siposs has to come into serious consideration in normal DT as well... ;)
Yeah agree, keeping a close eye on Harper especially with Boomer missing the first 6 weeks and not being able to play for much longer.

azza707

Quote from: henry on January 14, 2013, 06:07:56 PM
Quote from: azza707 on January 14, 2013, 06:02:24 PM

Yeah agree, keeping a close eye on Harper especially with Boomer missing the first 6 weeks and not being able to play for much longer.

Hmm didnt know about Boomer, thanks for the extra info. One to definitely watch :)

Justin Bieber

Great thread. Nice work :)

RidleyU

Ha!

Great stuff Adam. Always happy to help out if needed  ;)

Adamant

Quote from: RidleyU on January 21, 2013, 06:51:00 PM
Ha!

Great stuff Adam. Always happy to help out if needed  ;)

Haha thanks again Rids, love your work!

No worries guys, but you should be thanking Rids for the spreadsheet, he was the one that made it. 8)

All I did was post it on FF for everyone to see. :)

Hagebear

Awesome stuff Adamant and RidleyU. Poor Nathan Lovett Murray and Matt Campbell starting as the sub 8 times and Brett O'Hanlon 7 times. Tough year!!

Grannyboy

Great stuff - Cheers! Good work, not too many stats sheets seem to include the vest. Odd I thought, good thing you guys are on the case.  :D