First Crack at my team;a little different perhaps; please rate

Started by specky lecky, February 01, 2013, 07:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

specky lecky

Obviously my rookies will change when we get a look at them during the NAB. So let me know what you think of my premiums and structure

Def: Hartlet, Goddard, Hibberd, Gibbs, Hanley, Pittard,      (Docherty, Terlich)
Mid: Pendles, Swan, Watson, Cotchin, Koby Stevens, Jager, Wines, Brad Crouch,      (Viney, K Mitchell)
Ruck: Mummy, Luenenburger    (Daw, Currie)
Forward: Buddy, Martin, Stevie J, Rockliff, Byrnes, T Lee     (Lamb, Pamporone)

Cash left: 82,000

So thats what I have come up with today. Things wil change I'm sure. Not sure about Mummy, haven't heard anything about him over the summer but I like his price. Im pretty set on my mid rookies so they probably won't change. Down forward I really think Lamb is due his debut. Ive had him on my radar since 2011 but he still hasn't played. Lee should get some games, not sure about Pamporone, he seems ready, Voss loves him, but I won't have him if he's not named round 1. Blokes like Stringer, Kerridge, Murdoch, and Jaksch are on my radar as potential forwards come round 1.

jfitty

Few unique picks in there, which I don't mind. Hibberd played extremely well last season when he wasn't injured, Koby Stevens could have a huge year if he can keep his spot in the Dog's 22, and I'm a massive fan of taking a risk on guys like Mumford with the extra trades this year.

Keep an eye on the preseason but I like your thinking

kilbluff1985

SydneyRox

i like it a lot. dont agree with Kb think your mids are fine. love the backs, fwds are strong. if mummy fires you are set

Jay

Chuck this over to the Rate My SuperCoach section mate :)

specky lecky

Thanks for the feedback guys. This year I just think there is so much midfield rookie depth. The onballers are always the ones that appreciate the most in value, so I figure load up with rookie mids and use the left over cash  down back and forward. In saying that I may add one more premium mid, a fyfe, shuey, wallis or gaff type.