Josh Kennedy
27 (51.9%)
Patrick Dangerfield
13 (25%)
Joel Selwood
12 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

SydneyRox

JPK>Selwood>Dangerfield for the round 1 teams, but there isnt a lot in it.

Turns 25 half way through this year and has already shown he is a gun. Locked from Day 1.

Sabretooth Tigers

Josh Kennedy, will have or update to Dangerfield or Jelwood. But definitely starting JPK. Cheers.

dmac07

Have jpk myself but not looking like a big point of difference anymore :(. Selwood will be less popular than he has in years and be a pod for the first time, can't stand him myself so won't pick him. But jpk, then a flip of the coin between the other two.

kilbluff1985

upthemaidens

Kennedy over Selwood just, only because Selwood will probably miss a few games cause he'll gets is flowering head taken off trying to win the hard ball.  I cant see Dangerfield being in the top 8 mids.
   They are all good picks you cant really go wrong with whom you take.

Ricochet

JPK for me, can see him improving by another 5+ points at least on his average with Danger and Jelwood both around the 120 mark
But tbh all three are great picks

vossy12

dangerfield! can only see the quick pacey mid get better and better

azza707

Quote from: Dazzalenko on January 26, 2013, 06:06:20 PM
I can't remember where I read this but Dangerfield could be playing more of a Forward role this year, which could means less possies, go JPK!

why the hell would crows take one of the best up and coming midfielders in the competition and stick him back up in the forward line. that is the stuppised thing ive ever heard. please do not believe journos at all as Tbag said, they are a joke.

ohh yeah watch out btw, Trent Cotchin is training with the forwards and set to line up at CHF this year ;)

Ricochet

Quote from: azza707 on February 01, 2013, 03:54:42 PM
Quote from: Dazzalenko on January 26, 2013, 06:06:20 PM
I can't remember where I read this but Dangerfield could be playing more of a Forward role this year, which could means less possies, go JPK!

why the hell would crows take one of the best up and coming midfielders in the competition and stick him back up in the forward line. that is the stuppised thing ive ever heard. please do not believe journos at all as Tbag said, they are a joke.

ohh yeah watch out btw, Trent Cotchin is training with the forwards and set to line up at CHF this year ;)
Brisbane did it  :P

Jay

I like Selwood of these 3. Ultra consistent and entering his prime.