Nic Nat to miss upto Two Months !!!

Started by MacPack, January 16, 2013, 11:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacPack

NicNat could miss up to two months as he recovers from groin surgery  WOW  this will change many teams strategies.

tbagrocks

I said this already but I'm not happy because if he played round one he would have been massivly underdone and dropped huge in price and I would have an advantage over those who started with him, oh well

S_Coach99

Leuenberger to NicNait should be popular.

SydneyRox

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 16, 2013, 11:59:08 AM
I said this already but I'm not happy because if he played round one he would have been massivly underdone and dropped huge in price and I would have an advantage over those who started with him, oh well

Yeah agreed, he was never getting into my rnd1 team, even if named. Wont matter really, might make me look at a WC rookie ruck though?

dmac07

Will be going Cox to start with, Nic Nat an upgrade target around Rounds 6-10 sometime depending on form and trades and such.

johnnytheboy1

Torress

:)  kinda happy i get to pick big cox tho!!! LEGEND of the fantasy game

Ricochet

Goldy it is then. Hopefully he can get back to 2011 form

Keeper27

its ok, upgrade to him later on the year and he can pump out his usual 110+

Blaircam

So, the talk is that Lycett will be covering for him - but I don't think Lycett is listed as a ruck (he's played as a forward the 2 times he's been in I think). I would think if Nic Nat is going to be a slow starter Lycett would be a good pick-up for a cheapie on the ruck bench and dump for an upgrade when Nic Nat comes good.
Ideas anyone?

tkringle

Cox forward, with Burger becoming Nic Nat after he dips upon returning without match fitness (ideally mid season break if 8 weeks is to be believed).

This will give me quality RCK/FWD DPP Insurance in the tail end of the season (both Cox and Nic Nat wont be rested at the same time)

Keeper27

Quote from: tkringle on February 02, 2013, 08:59:21 AM
Cox forward, with Burger becoming Nic Nat after he dips upon returning without match fitness (ideally mid season break if 8 weeks is to be believed).

This will give me quality RCK/FWD DPP Insurance in the tail end of the season (both Cox and Nic Nat wont be rested at the same time)

agreed

Jay

yep I got the same thing

Frankfaust1

Good Plan. Me too.