how about this:

Started by Screech, January 31, 2013, 06:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Screech

TEAM NAME: Koalas
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, H. Shaw, L. Stevenson, S. Docherty, D. Terlich (J. Pittard, B. Goodes)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, M. Murphy, A. Swallow, A. Embley, B. Moloney, T. Scully, K. Stevens (J. O'Meara, J. Viney)
RUC: M. Leuenberger, T. Goldstein (L. McBean, D. Currie)
FWD: S. Johnson, M. LeCras, T. Rockliff, L. Franklin, C. Knights, S. Byrnes (T. Lee, B. Kennedy)
CASH LEFT: $14,400

Screech

I can't seem to get the right combo of premo's, mis-premo's, rooks and what-not....any suggestions as to how many of each would be most appreciated...

stew42

Quote from: Screech on January 31, 2013, 06:49:52 PM
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, H. Shaw, L. Stevenson, S. Docherty, D. Terlich (J. Pittard, B. Goodes)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, M. Murphy, A. Swallow, A. Embley, B. Moloney, T. Scully, K. Stevens (J. O'Meara, J. Viney)
FWD: S. Johnson, M. LeCras, T. Rockliff, L. Franklin, C. Knights, S. Byrnes (T. Lee, B. Kennedy)
CASH LEFT: $14,400

Def: Good, most people seem to be going with three def premos these days. Shaw might be a rollercoaster, but he's unique, and could pull off a ripper season. Your rookies are all good. 8.5/10

Mids: If anything, spent a bit much. Drop one or two of Moloney, Embley or Scully (Definitely Scully) to a rookie. If you downgrade two of them, you should be able to move the other to a real premo. I would probably rather Redden than Swallow, but he makes an alright POD. If you need cash, downgrade Stevens as well, but ONLY if you need the cash. Due to the poor structure, 7/10

Rucks: Solid, but if you want a R/F rookie, get Rowe. McBean will not play, mostly because whilst he is 200+cm tall, he weighs 83kg. He is a very skinny kid. But as you don't have any R/F in your fwd line, go one of Witts or Grundy, or if you want to take a bit more of a risk, go Gorringe. 7.5/10

Fwds: Johnson, Franklin, Rockliff, LeCras, Knights, Byrnes. Firstly I'd try and move Franklin to Cox, if you plan to have that R/F DPP in. If not, put him to someone like Robbo, or someone else who will make money. As you can see, I'm fairly anti Buddy. If you do go someone cheaper for Buddy, you should be able to upgrade LeCras to someone a bit better. Knights and Byrnes are examples of good midpricers. Lee and Kennedy are good rooks, but Macaffer and Staker offer better JS. This is a strong line though (structurally), so 8.5/10

Hope it helps!

Windigo

Stew has done a very good summary on your team.  8)

I'll just back up what he said and I'd look downgrade on of your mid players and maybe upgrade Shaw to Grimes?

Not keen On Lecras yet.  :-\

Screech

DEF: B. Goddard, H. Shaw, N. Bock, L. Stevenson, S. Docherty, D. Terlich (M. Clisby, D. Van Unen)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, M. Boyd, S. Pendlebury, P. Dangerfield, B. Moloney, N. Kommer, J. O'Meara (S. Dwyer, J. Viney)
FWD: S. Johnson, D. Cox, M. LeCras, T. Rockliff, L. Franklin, C. Knights (T. Lee, B. Kennedy)
CASH LEFT: $4,900