Zorko or Tex Walker

Started by Dommie, March 03, 2013, 06:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dommie

Similar price, similiar average, both played 16 games last season, how can I split these two? I'm leaning towards Walker mainly because I'm a South Aussie and he has the chance to rock a few 5+ goal games, but do feel that Zorko will be a safer play with his midfield time in the mix. Basically I just want someone to convince me Walker is the better pick lol.

Matt_352

I think tippett leaving will really hurt tex, zorko easy

Colliwobblers

ZORKO. Key fwds up and down but TEX one of the best and pretty soft draw again, but so do the Lions and Zorko is a GUN.

Will need to kick goals tho which he has in every game so far and from outside 50, he looks to play more fwd this season. Still a 100 avg fwd for mine.

tbagrocks

Yesterday seemingly told a story about Taylor, but no! It didn't ;)

March the 2nd ;)  :-X

Capper

Zorko for me out of the 2. Who else do you have in your forwards though??

maddog

Zorko easily, for consistency

yorgis

with tippet gone and no one putting their hand up to take his place , [jenkins,  mc kernan etc,] walker will get the number one

defender from the opposition and will quite often get double teamed. he will every now and then bag a few buti'm thinking

it will be a pretty inconsistent season for him , unless other forwards demand attention from opposition defenders not for me

StuL

Not even comparable. Zorko easily

Dommie

Fair calls all round, with no Tippet in the forwards Walker could struggle against some teams with quality backmen, looks like Zorko is getting a guernsey!

Jay

good to see tex becoming more and more unique

KEEP SPUDDING IT UP IN NAB, TEX :P

Grazz

Feel more comfortable with Zorko.

Thunderstruck

Quote from: Grazz on March 04, 2013, 02:26:53 PM
Feel more comfortable with Zorko.

+1 Zorko is way ahead to Walker

gunnerzzz

Yeah gotta be Zorko. More reliable scorer and I think Walker will now attract and struggle with the No. 1 defenders.

SydneyRox

Zorko. I expect Tex to have some early teething problems as he gets used to little help. But by year end pretty sure Tex will be in my team

nrich102