Mundy/Swan vs Cotchin/Dangerfield

Started by freddo81, January 21, 2013, 09:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which combo would you pick to start the season with??

Mundy/Swan
Cotchin/Dangerfield

freddo81

Hey guys and gals,

Don't really know which combo to start the season with. Have Pendles and Gaz already, with Luke Ball my mid-pricer and the rest of my mids are rookies. Mundy is well under priced, however IMO cotchin will have a fantastic year. But will his fantastic year equal scoring more points than Swan?? I'm not worrying about the byes this year. With 30 trades I will cross that bridge when we get to it.

If you can include explaination's with your vote, would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!  8)

nrich102

Adamant

SydneyRox

TheAnt

Mundy 110+Swan 125, Dangerfield+Cotchin both 120+ imo

masedog333

yeah mundy and swan. i saw something today that said that dangerfield is going to learn to play more as a foward this season.

CrowsFan

Quote from: masedog333 on January 21, 2013, 04:11:04 PM
yeah mundy and swan. i saw something today that said that dangerfield is going to learn to play more as a foward this season.
That's not going to happen. He spent his first few years playing in the forward line, they then released him to the mids last season and he dominated. They won't then move him back to the forwards where he would struggle to impact the game as much...

Grazz

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 21, 2013, 04:25:27 PM
Quote from: masedog333 on January 21, 2013, 04:11:04 PM
That's not going to happen. He spent his first few years playing in the forward line, they then released him to the mids last season and he dominated. They won't then move him back to the forwards where he would struggle to impact the game as much...

Tend to agree CF, probably suggest Bickley is dancing around the truth which is that Danger will rest more often in the Fwd line along with a few others etc. To remove him from the mids where he slayed it last year is laughable to be honest. Maybe Bick's is aiming to make a pod out of him and frighten as many away as possible. :P

Swan and Mundy for me also.

freddo81

Thanks for the responses guys! Has helped alot  :D

So far I've gone with Mundy and Watson, with Pendles, Gaz, and Ball. This allowed me to turn 1 of my iffy rookie forwards into Varcoe instead.