Main Menu

Anzac Day clash.

Started by owenbond007, January 22, 2013, 10:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

Is it easy to get tickets to this game. The misses (collingwood) and I (bombers) are hoping to get tickets to the anzac day clash. We live down under in little old tassie and have already booked cheap flights :).

Saw pies have a 3 game membership for 196 which guarantees anzac day but it is unlikely we would get 3 trips in. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great. thanks in advance.

Torpedo10

It is extremely tough.  :(

Nails

Quote from: owenbond007 on January 22, 2013, 10:03:26 PM
Is it easy to get tickets to this game. The misses (collingwood) and I (bombers) are hoping to get tickets to the anzac day clash. We live down under in little old tassie and have already booked cheap flights :).

Saw pies have a 3 game membership for 196 which guarantees anzac day but it is unlikely we would get 3 trips in. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great. thanks in advance.

Are you sure you'll have a valid passport for Anzac Day?

owenbond007

Quote from: Nails on January 22, 2013, 10:33:42 PM
Quote from: owenbond007 on January 22, 2013, 10:03:26 PM

Are you sure you'll have a valid passport for Anzac Day?

lol. funny much.

owenbond007

Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 22, 2013, 10:12:17 PM

So should we get 3 game membership that guarantees a ticket and play it safe

Torpedo10

Quote from: owenbond007 on January 22, 2013, 10:52:56 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 22, 2013, 10:12:17 PM

So should we get 3 game membership that guarantees a ticket and play it safe
Pretty much.

tbagrocks

Maybe the available money clubs and audience should get a crack at the fixture each year?