2013 Player Profile: Cyril Rioli

Started by Ricochet, September 11, 2012, 10:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Adamant on September 28, 2012, 08:19:34 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 26, 2012, 05:32:26 PM
I really want to start him, I currently have him in my team but the MRB may mean he is out. As soon as he got the green vest I put him in my team. Is a premo and is massively undervalued. Priced at 82 and i think he can go 90+. He is lifting in the finals and showing his potential.

If you go for overall i would put this guy in your sqaud can be abit up and down so that may hurt in league games but he can pontentially lift his average 10+ points and is a good shot of being a top 7 forward. Not sure whats not to like despite his injury concern.
Inconsistency :P

Inconsistency means nothing to overall people, except maybee that you can buy him cheaper. Its all about the average though and if i think he will be a top 7 average forward he will be in my squad.

Kellogscrunchynut

Wouldn't be in my team in normal circumstances.

Adamant

Quote from: Holzman on September 29, 2012, 08:06:49 PM
Quote from: Adamant on September 28, 2012, 08:19:34 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 26, 2012, 05:32:26 PM
I really want to start him, I currently have him in my team but the MRB may mean he is out. As soon as he got the green vest I put him in my team. Is a premo and is massively undervalued. Priced at 82 and i think he can go 90+. He is lifting in the finals and showing his potential.

If you go for overall i would put this guy in your sqaud can be abit up and down so that may hurt in league games but he can pontentially lift his average 10+ points and is a good shot of being a top 7 forward. Not sure whats not to like despite his injury concern.
Inconsistency :P

Inconsistency means nothing to overall people, except maybee that you can buy him cheaper. Its all about the average though and if i think he will be a top 7 average forward he will be in my squad.
True...who do you think will be the top 7 fwds?

Scrads

Something just tells me he won't become the 90 average player we all know he could be :(

Holz

from round 6 onwards he averaged 98 if you dont include the vests. Thats something to think about.

nrich102

Quote from: Holzman on January 24, 2013, 12:43:28 PM
from round 6 onwards he averaged 98 if you dont include the vests. Thats something to think about.
I don't think I can fit him in, even with that stat.

Ricochet

Also with the extra trades, we don't need to worry about his hamstrings as much

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on January 24, 2013, 01:07:53 PM
Also with the extra trades, we don't need to worry about his hamstrings as much

exactly why i have sylvia hartlett and rioli in the team.  As long as they dont go down injured early in the game you win.

Adamant

Really tempting, I like the fact that he averaged 82, even with 3 vests...

Just not sure if I can squeeze him in, will watch NAB closely.

GM

Cyril has been a dt tease for 4 years now,but always has injury problems.
More a supercoach option.If anything.
I think Clarkson knows now to treat him carefully to get more games out of him,
which would limit his scoring output.