Main Menu

Pre-Season Guides

Started by CrowsFan, December 29, 2012, 11:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Some of you may have noticed that the AFL website is releasing pre-season guides of the AFL clubs, telling you what they've been doing, who's been training well, who's injured etc. They seem to be releasing 2 each day in alphabetical order and so far they have done over half of them, with the others due to come out soon I guess.

Pre-Season Guides
Adelaide - when I go to the link it says out of bounds, but I have read it before... :-\
Brisbane - same happens with Brisbane...  :-\
Carlton
Collingwood
Essendon
Fremantle
Geelong
Gold Coast
Greater Western Sydney
Hawthorn
Melbourne
North Melbourne
Port Adelaide
Richmond
St Kilda
Sydney
West Coast
Western Bulldogs

So as you can see so far they have got down to Richmond, with Saints, Swans, Eagles and Dogs to come. But also I can't find the articles for GWS or Hawthorn who should have been done by now. Has anyone seen those articles anywhere??

CrowsFan

Cheers zip. If I had been smart enough I would have just changed the club name at the end of the link to see if they had one ::)

Edit: Scrap that. Just looked at their date of publishing and they were only released today. Wonder why they weren't done in order like the rest... ???

henry

Thanks for the links mate. Is it just me or does the new look AFL site make articles harder to find, especially when on a phone.