3 (7.7%)
Shuey
20 (51.3%)
Mundy
11 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

starz

kilbluff1985

What's this about SC? or about playing AFL?

Adamant

starz

nrich102

Adamant

Quote from: nrich102 on January 19, 2013, 09:58:03 PM
Cotchin

I don't have Cotchin in my team either, but wouldn't you rather him over Mundy and Shuey if price wasn't an issue? He will surely outscore them.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Adamant on January 19, 2013, 10:00:35 PM
Cotchin

I don't have Cotchin in my team either, but wouldn't you rather him over Mundy and Shuey if price wasn't an issue? He will surely outscore them.
Some of these mids like Cotch, Danger and Beams are huge prices based on huge averages, more than likely they will drop nicely and with now 30 trades you can afford to rick it a bit. I don't think i'll actually start either of these guys with Ablett and Pendles prefered, then these guys as upgrades when they do drop later on

I don't like any of their chances to keep their ave befre the byes, after the byes i'm sure they all will dominate again

starz

In regards to the" if price isn't an issue" it's more about who I should start in terms of strategy. Should I start shuey or mundy and Benifit from the extra cash and their expected price rise or should I stick to the proven guns??

The thing that worries me about shuey a bit is that he plays free round one and he might cop the Crowley tag which he only got like 50 last year. But I'm not sure who you would tag as an opposition team. I would tag Kerr at his best but sHuey has nearly passed him. Shueys outside run can be crucial to the outcome of games. This might be the year that he breaks the tag.

And mundy has has goo patches in the past and is apparently in good shape this summer but what's to say he's going to become and elite mid this year. I remember last year he copped a vest against Gws I don't know if I can trust Ross Lyon??

nrich102

Quote from: Adamant on January 19, 2013, 10:00:35 PM
Cotchin

True, him over Shuey. I was thinking of money

ronl

The top four are elite and pretty much shrug off tags.  Now that the umps are onto Shuey about staging free kicks he'll have to try that little bit harder, but really shouldn't make much difference as his natural improvement will see his value rise. Mundy is the doubtful one if only because of the "Ross Lyon factor",  he could end up in a forward pocket, fullback, waterboy, bootstudder, you name it.

Ricochet

Quote from: ronl on January 20, 2013, 11:56:14 AM
The top four are elite and pretty much shrug off tags.  Now that the umps are onto Shuey about staging free kicks he'll have to try that little bit harder, but really shouldn't make much difference as his natural improvement will see his value rise. Mundy is the doubtful one if only because of the "Ross Lyon factor",  he could end up in a forward pocket, fullback, waterboy, bootstudder, you name it.
Don't know why people say this. Lyon is actually a fantasy friendly coach
Mundy will play midfield

Adamant

Quote from: Ricochet on January 21, 2013, 02:08:13 AM
Quote from: ronl on January 20, 2013, 11:56:14 AM
Don't why why people say this. Lyon is actually a fantasy friendly coach
Mundy will play midfield

+1

Just because Lyon played Broughton as a lock-down defender (as he was very good at it), doesn't mean he'll ruin every Freo players fantasy scores.