Cox vs Ryder vs walker

Started by starz, January 16, 2013, 01:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will you start the 2013 season with?

Dean cox
21 (60%)
Paddy ryder
2 (5.7%)
Taylor walker
0 (0%)
Cox and Ryder
5 (14.3%)
Cox and tex
5 (14.3%)
Tex and ryder
2 (5.7%)
All three
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

starz

tbagrocks

Trying to work out wether to start Cox in ruck, forward or not at all,

Ryder I just don't trust Bombers atm after last year

Walker is the biggest Lock since Nessy ;D

SydneyRox

You probably should add a couple of combination votes. As I will defn start Cox, and Ryder is tempting me

Although Tbag might be the only guy starting with cox and his lover! :)

ronl

Cox and Ryder both in my forwards.  They are seasoned professionals and will go well.  Tex still has to earn his stripes for mine,  but if he does happen to tear it up I'll think about bringing him in later on.

nrich102

Presto

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 16, 2013, 02:05:43 PM
Walker is the biggest Lock since Nessy ;D
+1
I agree, they are both figments of your imagination.  ::)
Sorry, I couldn't resist it  ;D

jimmytigs

none b4 nicnat,now cox & ryder come into calculations,not considering walker & i dont even know what his price is i dont need to,im assuming his price is up there so if i was going to spend that money id get a rockliff or steviej or martin or robinson or im sure plenty of others if i went down the list before him,these stay at home full forwards are yesterdays news,sure it will hurt a bit when he or j.riewoldt or schultz have that 1 game where they kick a bag & score 170,but i will be grinning all the way 10-12 weeks a year when they stink & score around 60,please select those guys then play in my league

Footyrulz

id like to get tex but it might be between him, daisy and rockliff. so probably not but i reckon hes a good pick if u can fit him in.

with nicnat injured, im gonna pick 1 of cox, ryder and roughy. slightly leaning towards roughy for consistency.

so in conclusion, prob none of them!!

tbagrocks

Except Taylor's not a stay at home full forward, he's a true CHF he will rome up field taking marks and use his leg and also dong dingers from 50, he'll also drift inside 50, take marks or use his skill to create goals

His best weppon is his kicking ability, not just at goal but in general, why would they restrict him staying inside 50?

Sabretooth Tigers

In for a penny in for a pound.
Sandilands and Ryder in the ruck and Cox in the forward line. If the risk pays off good and well, I want off the Leuey bandwagon.
Wish I knew why. Cheers.

Torress

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on January 17, 2013, 02:57:02 AM

In for a penny in for a pound.
Sandilands and Ryder in the ruck and Cox in the forward line. If the risk pays off good and well, I want off the Leuey bandwagon.
Wish I knew why. Cheers.

atm i'm all for sandi - with increased trades being the only reason.

cox and ryder both FWD and sandi & leuy in the ruck. if leuy is up and about he is an absolute bargain! no brainer unless not playing 

Keeper27

i've gone tex & ryder.

Tex is a beast. will be 100+ avg, and ryder will conitue to give you 100+ too.
and for the prices they are, truly a bargain.

Ricochet

I'm going Cox to start with, well until NicNat is back at least
I think Walker will improve again by quite a bit. From all reports he is training the house down.
Only concern is that without Tippett being there he will cop more attention

Adamant

I've only got Coxy from those options at the moment.