Should we actually be starting the Great Bald Man?

Started by hawkers65, January 14, 2013, 05:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torress

Quote from: Adamant on January 14, 2013, 07:54:20 PM
Don't overthink the little master, just lock him in.

+1

gee this happens every year.
he is the only guy who will bust out a 170 2 weeks running to maintain his BE when u plan on getting him in!

he is too hard to trade in, at start of season we have 30 free trades (picks) to get him in, this is the time to pick him. and he shares the round 13 bye which i think for premos is ideal to have as starters. GAJ and pendles are locks for mine this year mainly due to their bye round. cotch will come in after his bye in rd 11...

Obese Arachnid

Crap load easier to sell than buy the little master. ;)

Hawks_1976

As previously mentioned, this thread gets a run every year.

There is no right or wrong answer to this.

But I do believe its hard to trade him in, even if he drops 100k to 640k, its still a lot of cash to conjure and usually takes 3 trades.

doogz

Just skimp on something else.  I decided not to take buddy.  GAJ was so much better than him and I dont have to think week to week who my captain is.  Also, as captains are easily exploited with the rolling lockout, having 2 awesome perma-captains (depending on which team plays first) is must have.

GM

Absolutely.
Lots of talk with the likes Ablett,Swan,Franklin & co dropping in price and wait for that.
If or when that happens will you be in a position to take them at that point?
All the good intentions are usually derailed by LTIs,vests or more attention needed elsewhere in your team.
IMO the easiest time to get these champs in,is in your starting team.

nrich102