Morabito Knee

Started by sidvicious, January 09, 2013, 07:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidvicious

Just heard on SEN that morabito is having scans on his knee hut it in training

valkorum

Sabretooth Tigers

Same knee. You would almost have to think, three strikes and you're out. Hope not, love to see him have the chance to come through it all and make a really good go of it. Best of luck Mori !!!!!!!

grange76

Ch10 Melb just reported torn graft - gone!!!! Third time. Won't play this year

Bad news for someone with plenty of potential

Locinator

valkorum

Freo has confirmed

Scans have confirmed that Morabito has torn the graft on his repaired left ACL and will require a further reconstruction

Capper

devastating!!!! i feel for this bloke.

That might be it for him now

youl_R_FCK

quinny88

Thats terrible news, feel really bad for him.
Gonna take a lot to come back from this, mentally and physically

Ringo

Really shocking news and feel for him,  As has been said will take a lot to come back from a 3rd reconstruction both physically and mentally.

BB67th

Wow can't believe that, what terrible luck. 3 knee reconstructions in 3 years on the one knee. I really hope he can come back from it, but I'm not really sure of many other players who have managed to make it back from 3 ACL injuries. Nik Malceski did it I think?

Vincent

Bad luck for the guy, but it's better for us that he did it now instead of round 1

nrich102

Morabito, knee injury, surely not.

johnnytheboy1

It is terrible news for him would have been a good point of difference in many teams as he was a cheap price luckily it has happened now than during the season. He have to think about retiring as he has had a shocking run of injuries. 

basil3134

Nothing good has come from this. Surely  he can't do anything more than Gumbleton, reminds me of that Collingwood player Lee Walker?