Breakout Player

Started by nichsa673, December 08, 2012, 12:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmac07

Quote from: nichsa673 on December 15, 2012, 06:22:44 PM
Out of 10 whats everyones position on Cloke. 0 being no way not getting him, 10 being a lock.

8. Currently in my side on fanplanner but not locked. CAN average 100-105, that being can, not will. But hopeful at his price that he will.

Adamant

Quote from: dmac07 on December 15, 2012, 06:59:29 PM
Out of 10 whats everyones position on Cloke. 0 being no way not getting him, 10 being a lock.

nichsa673

Im thinking of getting him to start with, hoping he will start off the year well, then upgrade him to buddy, cause i dont think i will start with buddy next year.

GM

6.5  Medium risk/High Reward
Too many more consistent players for my liking.

Toga

Quote from: nichsa673 on December 15, 2012, 10:04:53 PM
Im thinking of getting him to start with, hoping he will start off the year well, then upgrade him to buddy, cause i dont think i will start with buddy next year.

same with me.

having Q-stick/Grundy up there with him should help a bit!

GM

Travis Boak is my smokey to increase his average by 20+.

Phasir

Boak may well breakout this year, but Scooter's more likely  8)

nichsa673

Trav doesnt have much help around him. Would like to see him break out though.

dmac07

Dustin Fletcher... if he can overcome the 21st season blues!

Bones Bombers

I'm starting with 7 rd13 premos and Cloke won't be one of them. Add in a few rd13 rookies and I don't think I would have him before the bye if at all.

Ricochet

Fyfe is the big one for me. He should have gone massive this year but injuries stopped him.
Expect a huge year from the kid

Toga

Quote from: Ricochet on December 17, 2012, 01:25:17 PM
Fyfe is the big one for me. He should have gone massive this year but injuries stopped him.
Expect a huge year from the kid

currently my M5 :o

nichsa673

i got mundy at m5 instead of fyfe, but I'm thinking of getting Fyfe as one of my first upgrades