2013 Player Profile: Nick Lower

Started by LaHug, October 01, 2012, 11:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

salver11

I'm a Dockers member and I think he did a more than handy job for us, I know a couple of people who actually really rated him. The reason he only played 3 games was due to concusion issues, he was pencilled in to play more games but was experiencing dizziness etc during his last AFL game and then for a few weeks there couldn't get back on the park. He was still a required player at Freo but you have to make the 3 changes, he was going to be offered another contracted but for opportunity I think he's done the right thing with the move. He will be good for the dogs.

No chance he will be listed as a defender though, he was listed soley mid this year and spent his 3 games playing there so can't see how they could change it. Honestly though if he was he'd be one of my first picked, he was very unlucky to not get into the Freo rotations as a said with the concusion, he moves well, kicks goals and lays tackles. If given the opportunity to run through the middle then you would definately see him continue on with the scores that he had this year.

With the possible increace in DT mid players and changes with the "magic number" mid priced players may be a necesity, it's not impossible for him to post Ebert like numbers after his move this year. At his price it will be really hard to have him but like I said it's not impossible for him to score well and be a massive POD for you. He'd be that player up there on the scoring av's that happen every year, they're right up there and selected by .8% of teams and your going, "who the hell has him"! it just may be me! Probably not though...

Toga

could get a run in my team now he's at the bulldogs. really liked what i saw of him at freo, and am very surprised he was let go. should thrive on his opportunities with the bullies, will strongly consider.