Deck of Dream Team?

Started by Windigo, October 01, 2012, 07:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Anyone know when the DT talk boys start doing these?  ???

I think it was around December last year?

Matty411

They'll be starting around mid-December again mate as per last year. Should be a lot of bargain picks up for grabs in 2013 so should be an interesting deck this time round. I've got Blues and Suns so am starting to think about who'll make the deck.

any ideas?

DT-SC

Quote from: Matty411 on October 02, 2012, 09:46:10 AM
They'll be starting around mid-December again mate as per last year. Should be a lot of bargain picks up for grabs in 2013 so should be an interesting deck this time round. I've got Blues and Suns so am starting to think about who'll make the deck.

any ideas?

GC
- Bennell
- Bock
- Harbrow
- Ablett

BLUES
- Gibbs
- Murphy
- Yarran (will he do a Leon Davis?)
- Robinson

Adamant

Quote from: DT-SC on October 02, 2012, 10:38:30 AM
Quote from: Matty411 on October 02, 2012, 09:46:10 AM

any ideas?

GC
- Bennell
- Bock
- Harbrow
- Ablett

BLUES
- Gibbs
- Murphy
- Yarran (will he do a Leon Davis?)
- Robinson
+1

Jukes

Those three clowns better do a good one this year, last year's was average compared to the year before it's.

Eg last season they had Gilbert, Connors, Stevens, Smith, Masten, Didak, Winderlich, West, Armstrong...all spuds!

Nails

Quote from: Jukes on October 08, 2012, 12:29:42 AM
Those three clowns better do a good one this year, last year's was average compared to the year before it's.

Eg last season they had Gilbert, Connors, Stevens, Smith, Masten, Didak, Winderlich, West, Armstrong...all spuds!

The deck isn't about selecting all guns...

anyone could do that ::)

You're the clown.

The_Captain

Omeara, Rischetelli...

Then..Lucas, simpson.

zeddyzed

But its a bit pointless including players in the deck that are spuds... It should include a healthy mix of premiums, underpriced guns, guys returning from injury, mature agers, and likely gun rookies. I agree the deck last year was good, but previous year was better.

lordy9

Quote from: noto07 on October 08, 2012, 11:55:24 PM
Omeara, Rischetelli...

Then..Lucas, simpson.

YES if rischa can get into a bit of form and get those 94 avg like not this year but the year before up he would be a great pick up!!

he was very consistent in 2011 and i loved him!!!

silky

Windigo

"Don’t forget the Deck of Dream Team will start on December 11 featuring 52 players in 52 days leading up to the opening of AFL Dream Team 2013."

:)