5 Premiums, 5 Rookies
5 Premiums, 1 Mid-pricer, 4 Rookies
Other?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Spite on December 31, 2012, 07:12:46 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 31, 2012, 02:15:37 PM
Quote from: Holzman on December 31, 2012, 01:53:19 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 30, 2012, 09:07:36 PM
D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, D. Beams, T. Cotchin, M. Priddis, O. Wines, B. Crouch, J. O'Meara (L. Hunter, J. Viney)

my mids right now ::)

what is the justification for Priddis in SC i can see why you would do it but in DT?

Woudlnt a fyfe barlow mundy be better?

not sure what your saying you think he is better for SC then DT? i think they other way around personally

he has a round 12 bye :) and Swallow with North have the hardest draw

Joel Selwood?

don't think i have EVER had him in my team in 2 years i been playing as stupid as it sounds his kamikaze sty of going hard for the ball would probably stress me out to much

but i prob wont start with a round 12 mid now anyway i don't think i dunno it's to early yet lol

PowerBug

Blease, followed by 6 premos, and 3 rookies >:D
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

its me lads

My updated midfield as it stands.

Ablett, Cotchin, Pendlebury, Redden, Dangerfield/ Mayes, Menel, O'Meara, Crouch, Colquhoun

To be honest i like Swan more than GAJ but i feel a lot safer picking GAJ, i'm also saving some money as well.

Adamant

Swan, Ablett, Boyd, Pendles, Murphy + 5 rooks.

Starting with the best of the best. ;)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Adamant on January 07, 2013, 04:56:38 AM

not worried bout round 13?

Adamant

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 08, 2013, 12:55:38 AM
Quote from: Adamant on January 07, 2013, 04:56:38 AM

not worried bout round 13?

Nope. With the new 'Best 18' rule, the byes don't worry me at all.

Andrew

My midfield structure is already locked at 4 premos/2 mid-pricers/4 rookies:

Swan, Ablett, Redden, Murphy, Ball, Embley, (rookie), (rookie)

I'm sure this structure is locked for me as Ball and Embley represent the best value in the midfield, and from there I think 4 premos are needed - which ones I'm still deciding over. But I'm liking how I've got staggered prices at the moment, with 2 super-premos at around $650k, 2 premos around $530k (chance to rise), 2 mid-pricers, then bargain basement rookies. Should mean I've got all bases covered.

GM

Quote from: Andrew on January 08, 2013, 01:53:01 AM

I'm sure this structure is locked for me as Ball and Embley represent the best value in the midfield, and from there I think 4 premos are needed - which ones I'm still deciding over. But I'm liking how I've got staggered prices at the moment, with 2 super-premos at around $650k, 2 premos around $530k (chance to rise), 2 mid-pricers, then bargain basement rookies. Should mean I've got all bases covered.
Tbh i will wait and see how Embley is used in the Nab,a bit risky for me with age,injury and more competition for midfield spots at the Eagles.

Andrew

Quote from: greenmoon on January 08, 2013, 01:57:28 AM
Quote from: Andrew on January 08, 2013, 01:53:01 AM

Tbh i will wait and see how Embley is used in the Nab,a bit risky for me with age,injury and more competition for midfield spots at the Eagles.

Scored well in his return at the end of last season and only needs to average 75 to be worthwhile (but will actually average closer to 90). In terms of midfield competition, Kerr won't play any NAB Cup and will be eased into the season, so the Eagles need their other veterans on the park. Embley is a bigger lock than Ball who is returning from a knee reco, but in an 8-man midfield, both are worth starting with as 85+ averages make them worthwhile ventures. Can easily downgrade to a rookie if they start poorly though.

Capper

3 prems (GAJ, Bubby and Cotchin) 2 mid (BAll, Stevens), 5 rookies

tbagrocks

Stevens is the one that i'll be looking at, would think he wasn't recruited to play vfl and he's as old as Wallis and Libba

Pendlebury, Murphy, Dangerfield, Redden, Fyfe, Embely, Stevens, Crouch, Viney, O'Meara

Really trying to find a cheap young midpricer who will rise nicely to get Ablett or Swan early, thinking about Caddy, Stevens, Swallow, one of these three