Main Menu

Favourite Book?

Started by Spinking, October 17, 2012, 09:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

no mention for Carrie or the shining ^

classics

I like Koontz myself I think King is the better writer as far as classics, but Koontz has some great stories my favorite and do yourself a favor best thriller I have ever read

Mr. Murderer by  Dean Koontz

LF

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 18, 2012, 09:00:45 PM
no mention for Carrie or the shining ^

I love those as well
I`ll keep listing then lol
'
Firestarter
The Dark Half
Christine
Thinner
Salem`s Lot
Pet Semetary
Cujo
The Langoliers
Misery

quinny88

monstrum

Horror at camp jellyjam!

elephants

SydneyRox

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 18, 2012, 03:28:36 PM
Quote from: Spite on October 17, 2012, 10:21:47 PM
Magician - Raymond E Feist

The trilogy ended up spanning over 20 books, nearly all of which I have read. I collected them all, over about a 5 year period, they are a little hard to come by now without sourcing them over the internet.

THIS

By a long way, I have read 100's book literally yes and while I love the late Robert Jordans the wheel of time, and david eddings books (when i was younger) and of course the obvious lord of the rings

Raymonds series were the best by far.

Loved Magician and loved the EMPIRE series particularly aslo " Daughter of.... servant of... mistress of.... "  awesome

I will add another vote to this series. Have been reading them for years, looking forward to what may be the final book coming out soon.

Have also enjoyed the Game of Thrones and Matt Reilly books also. One that may surprise is Battlefield Earth by Ron Hubbard - I have read this 3 or 4 times.

monstrum

Just read mathew reilly hell island

Pretty short but ok i guess

quinny88

Cicjose

Would love Stephen King to finish Dark Tower so i could by the boxed collection

like i have for these series:

Colliwobblers

had to fly to Melbourne for Business recently, bought the gunslinger. And so begins that series from him. Thought he had finished it pretty sure he has and he re edited the early books based on his "improved" writing abilities since he started the series way back when he was a young pup....

Cicjose

that is Dark Tower yeah?

meow meow

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Cicjose on October 20, 2012, 03:58:28 PM
that is Dark Tower yeah?

pretty sure it's the first book in the series and says in the bio he finished the series recently "finally" and redid the earliest volumes due to his different writing style now...

Cicjose

haha im waiting for a collectors box for the dark tower assuming that King will finish them some time soon