Average Disposals: 22.05

Standard Deviation: 23.3686

Starting Price: 389,600

Low Price: 389,600

High Price: 528,700

Fanplanner Price: 532,800

Position: D

Thoughts

Beau Waters is one of only 4 (not counting Deledio because I think he'll be M only) defenders to average over 100 in 2012, and was the youngest of the bunch as well. That alone is enough to make him one of the most picked players in 2013, and will undoubtedly find himself among my calculations this preseason.

The only real question mark over him is his durability, since his debut in 2004 he has only once played 20 games or more in a single H&A season. In only 4 seasons has he played more than 10 games.
If he can stay fit he'll be well worth his price and will feature in the majority of GF teams in my opinion.

Honestly I don't have much more input than that, his most obvious flaw is his body but beyond that he just looks like a solid selection.

Verdict

Highly considered. He'll probably come in and out of my team all preseason depending on how my team structure is looking.

Prediction

About the same - 103.

ronl

I think you summed it up pretty well, Sid, you'll see him in most good teams including mine.

batt

No chance he'll get anywhere near my team coming off foot surgery and a limited pre-season (if any?).  Is he even a chance to play round 1?

quinny88

Quote from: batt on October 10, 2012, 10:01:22 AM
No chance he'll get anywhere near my team coming off foot surgery and a limited pre-season (if any?).  Is he even a chance to play round 1?

I was already looking at shaw vs waters.. I think Shaw just won

Shihan7

+1, too risky after having a foot surgery.

Jroo

Quote from: Shihan7 on October 10, 2012, 04:22:11 PM
+1, too risky after having a foot surgery.
+ 2, his injuries are a major concern

Adamant

Dont really want Waters and Grimes in the same team to start with...
He may start slow after that foot injury, making him the perfect upgrade target.

Ricochet

yeh do any medico guys on here know when he'll be up and going again?