The Ultimate Poll - Who do you want to win the GF?

Started by Tominator, September 22, 2012, 09:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

THE ULTIMATE POLL!

ITS THE GRAND FINAL!!!

Who do you WANT to win the game?? Not who you necessarily think WILL win the game, but vote for which team you WANT to win the game :)

I personally am going for the Swans but I am tipping the Hawks to get up.     Hope I am wrong though!

Feel free to add any thoughts you want on this topic   :)

nrich102

Spinking

I've gone for  the Hawks because they've probably been the most attractive team to watch this season, however I like both teams and hope it is a close one.

Tip: Hawks by 9

Colliwobblers

i like to back an underdog, but Being a QLD'er I am by default against anything and everything NSW. So Hawks...

But nothing really against the swannies, so may the best team win, should be a cracker

Bill Manspeaker

should be a good game. the fact that it will rain helps Sydney out a bit, but i still reckon the Hawks will get up.

i'll be cheering for Sydney though! Carn Swannies!

nrich102

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 23, 2012, 11:04:03 AM
i like to back an underdog, but Being a QLD'er I am by default against anything and everything NSW. So Hawks...

But nothing really against the swannies, so may the best team win, should be a cracker
Same

Nige

I'm generally loyal to my state (Victoria) but I know a few Hawks supporters which I'd like to see upset, so I want the Swans to win. Going for the Storm in the NRL though. Could the Melbourne team win in Sydney and the Sydney team win in Melbourne? I want it to end like that.

However, as a Richmond supporter, I'm just happy my side beat both teams. :D