Main Menu

Chelsea Roffey

Started by Cicjose, September 25, 2012, 12:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: Ziplock on September 25, 2012, 10:35:35 PM
The jetta one was less than 90 metres os, I think it was about 85 ish, and the afl players are given leniency with the bouncing rule.... which means the average distance between his bounces was about 20 metres
(20 metres run, first bounce, 20 metres run, 2nd bounce, 20 metres run, 3rd bounce, 20 metres run). Considering the umpires are normally lenient with the bounces (since they don't have like a tape measurer or like metres marked like they do in nfl)... even so, an average of like 21 metres per bounce is pretty lenient :P

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/afl/afl-says-umpires-should-have-penalised-sydney-star-lewis-jetta-for-running-too-far/story-e6frexx0-1226481307536

Sorry Zip the 'leniency' argument is rubbish, particularly when it results in a goal. We look at milimetres when determing if a ball is over the line, has been touched, scraped the post but when a player runs an extra FIVE METRES (that's 5000 mm)  we ask for leniency?

Like I said, it didn't change the result of the game, but if that had been the winning goal in a Premiership I bet the opposition club would take the AFL to court.

j959

Quote from: Cruiseon on September 25, 2012, 07:15:09 PM
Quote from: j959 on September 25, 2012, 02:05:58 PM
I'd marry her ... if she'd take me!!?   ;)

I had noticed for awhile that your interest in Chelsea was somewhat disproportionate to what she offers.  :-[  I guess it's all relative but good on her.
why? what have you heard??

what's she offering??!   :o   ;)