Chris Mayne - Fremantle Dockers

Position: FWD

Price: $380,200 (Fanplanner)

2011 Games: 22

2012 Games: 21

2011 Average: 66.0

2012 Average: 73.9

2012 Tons: 3

Summary: He has gradually increased his scoring output each year and this year he had a healthy jump to the 75 range. Still not enough to consider in your forward line though. I expect some more improvement (he had some good scoring patches throughout the year) and he performed well in the finals (86 and 87). Could be a smokey but his price is a little too awkward.

Verdict: Not for me...

LH's prediction: Should improve but not enough - 80

Noz

Nice write up well done.

I agree with what your saying he will improve slightly. Has missed 1 game in 2 years which is good. Got to be very brave to pick him though, I'm not brave enough I'll pass.

LaHug

Quote from: Noz on September 26, 2012, 04:05:52 PM
Nice write up well done.

I agree with what your saying he will improve slightly. Has missed 1 game in 2 years which is good. Got to be very brave to pick him though, I'm not brave enough I'll pass.
Thanks mate :)
Just trying to put a little in myself, considering that everyone else is working so hard. Mayne might not have been the best choice to start with though... haha

Noz

Quote from: LaHug on September 26, 2012, 04:14:13 PM
Quote from: Noz on September 26, 2012, 04:05:52 PM
Nice write up well done.

Thanks mate :)
Just trying to put a little in myself, considering that everyone else is working so hard. Mayne might not have been the best choice to start with though... haha
Ah all the good ones are done most people are trying to find some left of field players.

Adamant

Yeah, good player, but would rather LeCras and Gray for much cheaper.

mx187

Not for me.
He might explode next season possibly averaging more then 80's I think he has the ability.
A lot of value to be had in the forwards next season.
Nice write up too.

Shihan7

Great year for Mayney, but not really DT relevant...