Richmond Intra Club Report

Started by Jroo, February 17, 2013, 03:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

A few things that happend in the Tigers intra club match on Friday, which I have summarized for you!
• Ricky Petterd impressed playing off half-back, I expect him to be elevated of the rookie list.
• Petterd released Newman to play up the ground, which may be a sign of things to come in 2013.
• Vickery looked fit and will make CHF his own in 2013, while Riewoldt also impressed taking some good marks up forward.
• Cotchin was moving well, while Deledio looked very fit and finished with a few goals.
• McGuane booted a few goals when playing up forward, as did Maric booting 2 goals after playing up forward for one quarter.
• Stevie Morris, Reece Conca and Brandon Ellis were impressive.
• The only negative was Matty White injured his right foot, but later found out it was fine and only bruising.

The full article is here at http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-02-15/richmond-keeps-petterd-back-in-intraclub

Petterd could be a good pick up if he returns to his old role playing off half-back. Every team has to have either Cotchin or Deledio in their midfield. Watch out for Conca in 2013, I'm sensing a big break out year for him.

pikla

jfitty

Petterd seems like an interesting choice. If he can break into that best 22 he could be worth a gamble at 240k, particularly with the lack of rookie options down forward

gossiboy

Quote from: jfitty on February 17, 2013, 04:02:45 PM
Petterd seems like an interesting choice. If he can break into that best 22 he could be worth a gamble at 240k, particularly with the lack of rookie options down forward

Rather pick Byrnes and Varcoe over Petterd.

Jroo

Quote from: gossiboy on February 17, 2013, 04:25:04 PM

ATM I'll agree with you, Petterd is on a rookie list so has to get upgraded. I'll be watching Petterd over the NAB Cup though

GM

Yeah i'm with you there Goss.

jfitty

No doubt, but might be worth considering if he gets off the rookie list