Thompson
0 (0%)
J Selwood
1 (2.9%)
JPKennedy
5 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

lachie_001

I have ablett, boyd, pendlebury and at m5 dangerfield. I am pretty confident with my mids, I hope boyd is worth the coin. I originally had murphy at m4 but I don't think he can handle the tag so I found some extra cash and can fit someone more reliable in. I'm really just looking for someone to depend on, no gambles.

Toga

Watson, Cotchin or Deledio are your men. 8)

tbagrocks

Jukes

Stants easily. Will average most or equal most yet isn't nearly the most expensive.

Watto: 112
Cotch: 111
Lids: 113
Stants: 113.1
Murph: 104
Thompson: 105
Jelwood: 105
JPK: 105

zeddyzed

Stanton averaging 113...  ::)

Tominator

I've grabbed Cotchin as M4, with Pendles, GAJ and Swan... Considering grabbing Stants but Cotch is more reliable

Artax

Nice choice to have but dangerous starting without Swan

Ricochet

Stanton will easily go 115+

powersuperkents

Quote from: Jukes on March 19, 2013, 10:29:33 PM
Stants easily. Will average most or equal most yet isn't nearly the most expensive.

Watto: 112
Cotch: 111
Lids: 113
Stants: 113.1
Murph: 104
Thompson: 105
Jelwood: 105
JPK: 105
hahahahhaha

I'm curious do you just pull these stats out of your arse? It just doesn't surprise me due to the fact your display picture is of Brent Stanton and here you seem to give everyone fair predictions respectively Deledio with the 113 but then you slap not a 113 on Stanton but a 113.1 hahaahaha

My honest opinion
Murphy for the money
For quality Deledio, Watson or Cotchin

Steer clear of JPK and Stanton...

lachie_001

Cheers guys, I think I'm going to go with Deledio based on consistency, cotchin post break out year is a slight worry but he is a good upgrade target.

Ricochet

Good decision mate, Lids will be ultra consistent

Toga

Yep, reckon he's the right choice for you as well :)

pinochio

jpk has a nutz start and smashed the preseason.....

he worth it, how does he handle tags???

powersuperkents

Quote from: pinochio on March 20, 2013, 07:09:39 PM
jpk has a nutz start and smashed the preseason.....

he worth it, how does he handle tags???
JPK sucks man, just face it he isn't consistent and barely makes 100 every week. Why would he choose him over someone proven like Deledio, out of the players he was considering I'd put Watson, Cotchin, Deledio, Stanton, Murphy, Selwood and Thompson before him. I don't even like Stanton that much and still I would rather him (by miles) than have to endure a season or even 3 extremely risky games with JPK in my team. I wish the best for him and if he smashes it out this year I won't be angry or disappointed I just think from what he's shown so far he is a terrible premium choice for your midfield in dreamteam. I don't even count him as a player that averages 100. My prediction a unstable 100 but wouldn't be surprised if he only scored in the 90's. If he does well and scores a 110+ average then I will consider him in the same ranks as all the other players. No go for me though unless he pumps out an 100+ score every week this season but due to his star team (not team of stars) it is unlikely