Main Menu

Pav not invited to AA

Started by valkorum, September 17, 2012, 02:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Are you freaking kidding me !!!!!

Pav just had a media conference and said that he hasnt been invited to the AA selection for tonight.  I cant flowering believe it.  He said that McPharlin got an invite and is on the plane as he speaks.

Ziplock

that's a joke.

they must have decided to go buddy, walker, riewoldt/hawkins and decided pav would make it too top heavy.

bs though- in a forward line set up I would have pav behind only buddy.

ossie85

Maca24

That's so wrong. Should be Pav and Buddy.

ossie85

Quote from: Maca24 on September 17, 2012, 03:16:54 PM

They usually pick 3, in order I had it:

1. Pavlich
2. Hawkins
3. Franklin

Walker/JRoo are behind those 3 IMO.

Jroo

Pav has been the best forward this year and would be the first one picked. Oh well at least it means my boy JROO will probably get picked now!

quinny88

Petrie is another one people arent mentioning much that would have to be a good chance

tbagrocks

that's why Walker showed him how it's done saturday night ::)

but you guys still dismiss him :P

valkorum

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 17, 2012, 04:03:06 PM
that's why Walker showed him how it's done saturday night ::)

but you guys still dismiss him :P

Not dismissing him, just saying Pav has been better this year (but not on the weekend)

Cruiseon

Quote from: ossie85 on September 17, 2012, 03:18:30 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on September 17, 2012, 03:16:54 PM

They usually pick 3, in order I had it:

1. Pavlich
2. Hawkins
3. Franklin

Walker/JRoo are behind those 3 IMO.

I completely agree with that order Os.

Justin Bieber

Walker cannot be judged on finals games ::)

Sliam

He just has to be in the team.

The standout forward this season by far and it would be a joke to put any of Hawkins, Walker, Riewoldt or Franklin (yeah he missed a lot of games. Doesn't really deserve it imo.) in front of Pav.

Although then again he shouldn't base his achievements this year on whether he gets into the AA team which we already know to be rather dodgy.

JBs-Hawks

definately would have been Bud > Pav > hawkins

LaHug

Because Jack got the Coleman, that makes him basically a shoe-in (whether or not he deserves it). However, Pav should still be in there even with a spot going to Jack. Buddy may be a better player and had a big impact in the games he played but he did miss a fair few games. Hawkins shined and I'd put him in there but after Pav.
I'd have had Jack, Pav, and Hawkins in (in not particular order). I guess they're going with Buddy over Pav.
And tbagrocks, before you say anything, I have Walker next in line after those 4.

tbagrocks