2013 Player Profiles: Michael Hurley

Started by Cicjose, September 10, 2012, 01:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

2011 average: 68 from 17 games

2012 average 65 from 16 games

As a former top 5 draft pick Michael Hurley has been a player who's expectations have not translated into the type of player to drag Essendon into finals contention

despite missing 6 games of the season due to injury he still ranked 3rd for goals, 9th for marks and 10th for Frees for

as a developed key forward he will need to prove to the Bombers that he can be the long term target they have developed him for and will need to produce better than the 5 games with 2 or more goals in 2012 for next year, which I believe he is capable of.

as Essendon relied on too few players and didn't have their best 22 in the majority of games in 2012 which includes Hurley, he is one player who will need to work extremely hard to get his body right to play a complete season to drag the Bombers back to the finals.

my expected average: 75

Windigo

Promises so much, delivers rarely.

Not going to find a way in my team until I see a couple years of good scoring.

KoopKicka

Kellogscrunchynut

Only when he starts scoring consistently and stops being switched around between attack and defence.

Adamant

Agree with all the above. Too inconsistent and unknown roles.

Heppell21

To inconsistent and injury prone. Should come good in a couple of years - Hopefully he lives up the number on his guernsey!

Spinking

Really like him as a player, but don't think he will ever be really fantasy relevant. Hope he proves me wrong though!

Adamant

Shihan7

Capper

Will he play up front??

Will he play down back??

Will he play at all?? Hamstrung...NO!!!!!!!

Pass

Adamant

Quote from: tabs on October 17, 2012, 02:57:46 PM
Will he play up front??

Will he play down back??

Will he play at all?? Hamstrung...NO!!!!!!!

Pass
Summed it up perfectly.