2013 Player Profiles: David Armitage

Started by Cicjose, September 10, 2012, 07:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

2011 average: 68 from 21 games

2012 average: 89 from 21 games

i believe after the breakout season he had last year he will be the number 1 in the Saints midfield, its only a matter of whether he can produce it week in and week out

number 1 at the Saints for Frees for, top 5 for the Saints in disposals, marks, tackles, inside 50's, clearances and goal assists

with some of the best ball winners at the club at the top age group, he has a chance to show that he is ready to take the next step into premium status.

2013 hopefully he becomes an ultra consistent leading member of a team that, after missing the finals, should be looking to add some fresh blood.

Predicted average = 105

KoopKicka

Great write up Cic! Theres just so many DT relevant midfielders :P

Adamant

Theres so many great MID options! cant fit them in  :P

Ricochet

yeh he's behind a long line of midfielders pushing 110 average so not for me

Zombie2.5

I like this bloke, great player, and I always rated him as a decent DTer at the least.

But with so many mid options this year, especially with it being hard to select the right 3/4 (super) premo guys, and the great crop of rookies to come through, it's not worth getting midpricers like him, unless you truly believe he can average 110-115 like a good premium should.

Capper

I had a look at him the other year but a mids come there are a lot of cheaper options out there. Also saints are rebuilding and that is a red flag to me

The_Captain

Hes in no mans land.., Not a premium, not a mid pricer... Its a no from me...

Shihan7

Quote from: noto07 on October 15, 2012, 11:42:18 PM
Hes in no mans land.., Not a premium, not a mid pricer... Its a no from me...
+1

Spinking

Yep agree! One of my favorites, but just not relevant at this stage. Could potentially have a break out, but won't get to premium level with Lenny, Dal and Montags still running around.