The Future of the World 15s - PLEASE READ

Started by c4v3m4n, August 24, 2012, 02:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Thanks PB, I'll leave you as joint until either of you tell me otherwise. There was the chance that you also thought that tactic wouldn't fool anyone and you would as "co-coaches" have to give two teams up.

for what its worth i think 2 each is the same as 4 joint, but think the two of you can only be considered as owning 2 teams each either way, regardless of how you say it :)

BB67th

Howd it go with asking Monty for the child boards Os?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BB67th on August 28, 2012, 06:43:27 PM
Waiting for a response I think :).

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 27, 2012, 06:42:00 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 27, 2012, 10:55:01 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 26, 2012, 08:53:39 PM
Don't mind if a Coach has 1 team in one of the "main" comps and another in one of the newer comps.
I will accept to this idea aswell.

1st - I fail to see what the difference detween the 4 competition will be that makes 2 of them "main" rather than just first and second created.

And to this what makes it ok to have a team in one of the first 2 competitions created and a team in one of the 4rd or 4th competitions created,

but not ok to have a team in the first and second competitions created OR a team in the 3rd competition created and also the 4th competition created.

what is the difference - multiple teams is multiple teams apart from the scoring system they are based on and a few rule tweaks all 4 competitions are exactly fundamentally the same.

AND TO PB - does this mean you are dropping 2 of your teams? if so which ones? it would be handy to know before we start drafting the Asians.
Just an idea! I actually don't mind people owning mutliple teams, but obviously some are against and some are for it. Why I made a suggestion for somewhat of a middle ground. Most refer to World's and Euro's as the comps "to coach in" and from what I've seen, alot want to get a gig in there (as they were the first out so see your point in saying they were the first 2 comps). Although the others could be just as good if the coaches are enthusiastic about it in the other comps! Why I don't mind people owning multiple teams if they manage it well and still participate with things. Just some people just want 1 coach to manage one club, but as I think was brought up before, need enough coaches to be able to take over. Which is why I like the idea of taking them on for a year as like a "care-taker" coach, as to make sure they stick around, before getting the full reigns of the club.

I have a tendency to contradict myself at times, so not sure if I did in the above paragraph...

Colliwobblers

No you hit the Nail right on the head, well said and agreed.

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 29, 2012, 12:25:54 AM
Yes! Please hit Nails on the head, he might start talking some sense!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: PowerBug on August 29, 2012, 12:32:08 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 29, 2012, 12:25:54 AM
Yes! Please hit Nails on the head, he might start talking some sense!

I was going to typo  [ No you hit Nails on the head (about time someone did), well said done and agreed.

But I didn't want to risk him thinking I was seriously considering he should be hit in the head.  :D

ossie85

Wouldn't hold your breath unfortunately BB :( m0nty generally takes his time, of course he is busy and has provided something we all enjoy... but communication is not his strong point

Justin Bieber

Monty only likes to gloat about him in elxam matches ;D

Jay

Quote from: ossie85 on August 29, 2012, 07:41:25 AM

Wouldn't hold your breath unfortunately BB :( m0nty generally takes his time, of course he is busy and has provided something we all enjoy... but communication is not his strong point
hmm. I once e-mailed, PM'd and posted in the 'Feedback' section about an issue i was having...no response. Think we will be waiting a while before we see seperate boards :(