Murphy
4 (14.8%)
Other guaranteed to play next 2 weeks
1 (3.7%)
Beams?
2 (7.4%)
Watson
0 (0%)
Cotbigchin (Tigers midfielder with body hair issues)
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 25, 2012, 08:42:59 AM

no_idea

Quote from: bowyanger on August 24, 2012, 11:34:24 AM
Quote from: no_idea on August 24, 2012, 09:36:04 AM
Zorko has been an absolute star all year and there is no reason why he can't score another 100 but he's no replacement for selwood. If you think you can defeat ur old man by playing zorko than save the trade. A slight negative on zorko is that he's not a huge possession getter and relies on getting heaps of tackles.

In your position (this is based on not knowing what ur old man has) but i would trade zorko to ROK and that way you don't loose selwood, you can swap ROK into the fwd line if dangerface is rested next week or move martin to the bench.  ROK guaranteed to play next two weeks

I dont see the sense in trading sideways, or trading a player that is playing already? (Zorko)
I only want to/ not sure yet, on trading selwood

Old mans team is rubbish but look what scores Carrotts, Scotland, Martin pulled last week...and Giles had a blinder...anything can happen

I wouldn't have thought Zorko to ROK is sideways...its definately an upgrade. And like you said anything can happen. I'd be trading to give urself the best chance.

And in regards to why trade Zorko if he is playing was because if you get through to the GF you can still have selwood come back in.

bowyanger

Looks like the illustrated man is the way to go...thanks everyone

Curse on your maustaches if he spuds it up

I voted Murphy...but will go with opinion of the masses