Last trade.

Started by jasonpushy, August 21, 2012, 10:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonpushy

Guys,
last trade, which i'm going to use this week.

Team.
Def.  Deledio, Scotland, Goddard, H. Shaw, Carrots, Lake, S Shaw.    Bench Spurr & Wrigley.
Mid.  Ablett, J. Selwood Thompson, Boyd, Priddis, Pendles.    Bench Adams & Williams
Ruck Cox, Jacobs,    Bench Stev O, Campbell.
Fwd.  Dangers, Pav, Sidebum, Steve J, Martin, Cloke.     Bench Crozier & Smedts.

$141, 900 in the bank

Yes, not much bench coverage, but still in 5/5 Prelims.

Thinking of one of the following 3 trade options.

1. Taylor Adams.... to...... Taylor Walker, Zorko, Jack Roo, Chapman or Fyfe.   (and spud Cloke to the bench)
2. Cloke...... to....... Petrie.
3. Sam Shaw...... to..... Tom Hawkins (and Spurr onto the field and smelts from Fwd to Def).

Would appreciate any other ideas also....

Redneck Hillbilly.

northernstar

I'd get rid of cloke to whoever....maybe fyfe if you want him

kilbluff1985

Quote from: jasonpushy on August 21, 2012, 10:18:00 AM
Guys,
last trade, which i'm going to use this week.

Team.
Def.  Deledio, Scotland, Goddard, H. Shaw, Carrots, Lake, S Shaw.    Bench Spurr & Wrigley.
Mid.  Ablett, J. Selwood Thompson, Boyd, Priddis, Pendles.    Bench Adams & Williams
Ruck Cox, Jacobs,    Bench Stev O, Campbell.
Fwd.  Dangers, Pav, Sidebum, Steve J, Martin, Cloke.     Bench Crozier & Smedts.

$141, 900 in the bank

Yes, not much bench coverage, but still in 5/5 Prelims.

Thinking of one of the following 3 trade options.

1. Taylor Adams.... to...... Taylor Walker, Zorko, Jack Roo, Chapman or Fyfe.   (and spud Cloke to the bench)
2. Cloke...... to....... Petrie.
3. Sam Shaw...... to..... Tom Hawkins (and Spurr onto the field and smelts from Fwd to Def).

Would appreciate any other ideas also....

Redneck Hillbilly.

can only count 8 fwds m8 lol but yeah ditch Cloke

Ringo

Assuming Adams is your missing forward I would still get rid of Cloke.

Elite87

Strong side.. your only weak link is Cloke (only 1 ton since round 11)

I think you should use a direct trade, Cloke to Fyfe/Goodes/Walker/Petrie ...instead of option 1, hence keeping Adams as bench cover in the Mids.

dickitch

Potentially a bit left-field but what about Smedts to someone like Howe or Johnson - there's a few around the $400k mark that could go well, this allows you to bench Cloke and potentially have bench cover in each section allowing for any unexpected outs in final week?

jasonpushy

Yes you are right.     
Missed beams on my forward line also.

Thanks guys.
Definitely getting rid of cloke.       Thinking left field Taylor Walker with his run home (closely followed by Fyfe & Chappy).

Pushy

kilbluff1985

Fyfe or Chappy i would go don't take a risk on KPP at this stage