Previous topic - Next topic

franklin out beams in?

yes
8 (72.7%)
no
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

gav139

Worth it? Cos I dont think buddy will come back with 120+ scores straight away where as if I trade to beams I'm almost guaranteed 120+, what are ppls thoughts?

gav139

It will be my last trade by the way!

quinny88

Pull the trigger. Provided you have alright bench cover considering you will have no trades left

FonFatty

With Swan coming back I dont expect Beams to score 120+, he will round off the season averaging around the 100-105 mark.
If you have held on to Buddy this long reward yourself with his score this week, mark my words he wont score low like you think.
Expect a score similar to round 1 for Buddy, coming out fresh up and about, strutting his stuff, going to even have more of a crack due to it being a big game for the Hawthorn FC, I expect him to get his predicted score of 150ish this week.

Madmax75

I really hope you are right if I decide to keep him. Surely there is a risk that after 6 weeks out he will be subbed/rusty and get 60-70? Or because he is a forward he is less likely to be subbed than say a mid who has had 6 weeks off.  I already have Beams so would have to go okeefe or someone.