Previous topic - Next topic

Who got the big C in ur team this week

Ablett
Beams
Pendlebury
Dangerfield
Other (name below)

makita

Just seeing who everyone captained this week. I have gone Ablett for majority of the year but was loving beams's form, so gave him the C and was stoked with his 166.

If u went ablett do u think he's going to outscore beams's 166?

charlesy11

i had mitchell as captain but he is not playing now so my vice captian will play now BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMS
baby

BB67th

I needed a unique captain so I went with Kennedy. Coming off a huge score and is against the Bulldogs this week.

makita

Quote from: BB67th on August 19, 2012, 09:22:03 AM
I needed a unique captain so I went with Kennedy. Coming off a huge score and is against the Bulldogs this week.
good unique, i don't have him in my side so didn't have that option. there would be a couple guys out there that put it on murphy and are reaping the rewards in a low scoring round. i have him but liked beams's consistency.

JayM

The Pav and he would have scored more except for all his niggles + running into the goal post.

Shihan7

Swagger

i had watto watson.. i figured if essendon have any chance he would need a huge one.. if only we ever had a chance haha

roo boys!

Ablett started OK...only on 77 DT 4 mins in the second qtr. :P

kilbluff1985

Went Ablett as C almost went Pendles lol but Ablett looks like he will come close to Beams score

Free Kick

Torpedo10

roo boys!

Surely it hasn't taken people 21 rounds to figure it out... :P