Travis Joke and Chris Flaws

Started by mick_k25, August 18, 2012, 11:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mick_k25

Pathetic!
Will they drop 1 or both of these guys?

My Chumps

Dawes definietly in the fireing line you would think.

Would be very suprised if Cloke got dropped... Although he's definietly leaving at the end of the year one would think.

JamSainter

I think both are overrated but the delivery into them tonight was horrendous.

ubeaut

Quote from: JamSainter on August 18, 2012, 11:46:25 PM
I think both are overrated but the delivery into them tonight was horrendous.
+ 1. Overrated. Just can't believe Trav can seriously expects to get paid 1 million a season for 4-5 years. I would much rather Beams, Reid or even Harry O in my team. Usually the Pies make him look good but they didn't tonight. Travis Joke is right.

Colliwobblers

they won't drop either who else apart from TAZ have we got to play tall fwd.

problem is they are both spuds, well choke isnt a spud but he is in spud form, have to play them and hope for the best there is simply no other option.

me i hope we let cloke go, i hope dawes steps up, and i hope we take a tall in the draft. maybe get one in trade week.

dawes has never been good enough to play in a top 4 sides fwd line, but as i say who else is there, our defence was woeful tonight so using TAZ fwd is out of the question...

bottlemart

I picked up travis cloke several weeks back for just under $400k, thinking he was cheap at that price, and a quality player, able to win a match off his own boot.

Watching him tonight, scotty thompson beat him at just about every one on one contest all night.  Not sure where travs going at the moment.  I've got a lost of respect for Collingwood for what they have achieved in the past few years.  they have a quality midfield which have carried them thru, but trav and dawes are just letting them down in a big way.

For trav cloke to ask for $3.4million over 4 years, that is just looking more and more ridiculous by the week.

kilbluff1985

i'll trade you David Hille for Cloke Colliwobblers lol

devize

The only reason Dawes gets a game is because of team structure. He's just there to bring the ball to ground and pinch hit in the ruck while Jolly is off. There isn't another player in the Collingwood team that can have a run in the ruck, that's where Leigh Brown is being missed. I'd still like to see him dropped for Macaffer though because he's just useless.

Colliwobblers

we have kids on our list that could not perform worse than these two are performing.

yorgis

get rid of 'em. hawks did better with buddy out why can't the pies'

roo boys!

They were both very poor, but the North defending has hardly been mentioned! devize said how Scotty T beat Cloke in the 1 on 1 contests and Luke Delaney did the same on Dawes. Also the North defenders have been very good at zoning off their man to affect the contest and give a hand to Delaney/Grima and Thompson for a while now and last night was no different. But the defenders don't make a difference if you can't take a chest mark!

Torpedo10

Clokey recked my DT season.  :-\