Herald Sun says Chappy in doubt

Started by ubeaut, August 17, 2012, 06:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ubeaut

Typical. Why name him ? Guess we'll know before lockout. What's the best way to find out (website etc.)?

Mr.Craig

You'll generally hear about it first on Twitter. Not a lot of chat yet about Cox, Mitchell or Chappy so that's a good sign.

roo boys!

Yeah Twitter would be the first place you'd find out usually. If you don't want a Twitter account then just check this website out:

http://www.hashtagfooty.com

Like you said, it's good that we get to know before lockout. If he is out, then I'll trade him.

kiss01

ubeaut that site has a lot of useless stuff on friday arvo. Ive checked the last three weeks about potential outs - just a load of absolute rubbish....they just like to mention peoples names to get you worried.....they have had maric, m.murphy in the last couple of weeks just to name a few....would not read in to that at all but I suppose they have to guess one right eventually haha

roo boys!

Quote from: kiss01 on August 17, 2012, 06:33:59 PM
ubeaut that site has a lot of useless stuff on friday arvo. Ive checked the last three weeks about potential outs - just a load of absolute rubbish....they just like to mention peoples names to get you worried.....they have had maric, m.murphy in the last couple of weeks just to name a few....would not read in to that at all but I suppose they have to guess one right eventually haha
To be fair they did say Roughy last week, but just about anyone who cared about footy knew that by Thursday night/Friday, they weren't exactly breaking the news haha

tjeff

wish he would be a late out for Smedts

JamSainter

Quote from: tjeff on August 17, 2012, 06:55:13 PM
wish he would be a late out for Smedts
Pity Smedts aint even an emergency.

ubeaut

roo boys!

Still haven't heard anything of substance, no.

t.thomas6

The Herald Sun are dumb showers...he's playing (afl.com.au)

bensl

roo boys!

Already have been.

StK - Schneider
Geel - Simpkin

Samm79

happy farkin days, had enough bad luck last week, ton it up Chappy!